Chapter 20: Early Release

*Niall's POV*

I'm getting out of here. I'm fine. They casted up my ribs a while ago. I'm going to be there for my friends and my girlfriend. They need me. I need them. I stormed out of my room, everyone in the hospital was still in that one room. Liam's room. I ran past it and out to the waiting room. I saw a crying group of people. Even Sophia. I guess she really does love him. Brianna looked up to me and ran towards me. I wanted to pick her up, but my ribs do hurt, and my back as well. "Niall, you're okay. I love you so much. Never forget that." She whispered passionately between sobs and heavy breaths. "I know you do, and I love you just as much." I said back. Seeing all of my best mates, who I've been so close to through out all of this, so broken down is so hard. And then I think. Liam is the fixer of the group, he would be here putting the pieces back together, he would be telling us it would be okay. "We need to be strong. Let's all go home. And clean up. Liam wouldn't want us beating ourselves up over this. We need to be STRONG. Let's do this. Come on." I said trying to convince myself to be strong. They all agreed besides Brittney. She won't leave the hospital. I'm really worried for her. I remember Brianna telling me she tried to kill herself. We're all worried. But Zayn said he'd be coming back once Perrie got off her private jet, in a few hours. She flew straight home, once Zayn broke the news. Fans are coming up with crazy rumors. They're barricading the hospital, and sending all the fans outside home.

*Brittney's POV*

Everyone left, besides me. I can feel myself drifting off into a deep sleep. I just want to be in dreamland, maybe I can still see Liam in my dreams. One can only hope.

**********

I opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling. I wonder what life would be like right now if I just would have stayed and understood why Liam didn't want me, things would be different. I blame myself. I heard the door behind me creak open. Probably just the nurses or the doctor telling me he's dead. I don't even want to know. I'd rather just lay here by myself. Forever. The person was scoffing there feet horribly. Then I heard a fall. I turned around. "Liam!" I shouted. I was running towards him, until I stopped and realized. I'm sleeping. I never even woke up yet. I sat down a few feet away from Liam. Well my dream Liam. This is more like a nightmare. He looks so broken, and in pain. He's sitting up straighter now leaning against a few chairs. "Where is everyone? Why did they all leave? I was terrified. I thought I was dead. I woke up all alone. But you stayed here." he said almost in a whisper. I just analyzed his bloody lip, and well there wasn't a place that wasn't bloody. "Brittney?" he asked again. Oh well, might as well milk this dream. "Hello Liam. Well you died, so this is what happened. Everyone left.. But I can't." I said calmly. I really just want to cry. He looks so real.. He looked confused and forced himself up. I shivered as he approached me. He gave off a cold vibe... Is he a ghost?! He reached down for my hand. Of course I took it. I stood up, instinctively wrapping my arm around him, he couldn't really walk. "Please take me to my room." I nodded and took him into a room way down the hall. Passing the one that was still panicking and full of crazy. Liam. The real Liam is in there. I helped this dream Liam up on his hospital bed. I fluffed his pillows and made sure he was comfortable. I'll never get this opportunity in real life. He moaned as I took a wet washcloth to his blood stained body. There were bruises and cuts everywhere. Especially around his neck and chest. I passed over his heart and felt a heartbeat. I put my head up to it, and just listened. Such a beautiful sound. He's a beautiful person. I looked him in the eyes, he had several cuts on his face, and what looked like really bad brush burns. "I love you." I whispered, dropping one single tear on his cold chest. He took me by surprise and grabbed my face, smashing his lips into my mine. I didn't fight it. Even dream Liam is a perfect kisser. I pulled apart. I knew how much pain that just caused him. I tucked him in with 3 blankets. And sat in a chair besides him. Just holding his hand. He promised he'd never let go. All I can think about is The Titanic with Jack and Rose. Liam is my Jack. Being torn away from me. Well already was torn away from me.