before the apocalypse

(Your.p.o.v)
It's been years s since the last time i have seen my family but it's also been to long since this place was civil. Its just me and my dog for now I don't know how he survived this long with out one of those things getting (him/her). But why not go back a little way to were it all began

(R pov)
It was September 6 1989. Today you resided to go to the shelter to get a pet of your own. This would be your first pet on your own and you were exited. As you were driving to get a pet you saw a dog get hit by a car with a litter of pups behind her. You slammed your brakes when you saw something on the side of the road. A puppy. So you got out of the car. As you got closer you can tell that the puppy was a baby (DB) and seeing that it was one of the puppies to the dog who just got hit. Ever since that day you never needed to go to the pound and you had and raised the dog who became loyal and well trained.
Years went bye and the news broke out a brake out of some infection I had no interest in it u"till I saw one of those people"jump and kill the person. As you continued to wait h your dog (Dn) started going nuts and packi"g some stuff in his carrier along with some of your stuff. You glean ed o Dr to your dog and saw the hint (he/she ) gave you. " good (g/b) lets pack some weapons just i" case we need it" you ran to your room a"d last ked food water and amo and called your dog over to put (his /her ) vest o" and filled it with amo as well. You walked o Dr to the door and grabbed a leash and put it on (Dn) "Ok (Dn) you ready let's go" and you took to find a better place to hide at.