Chapter 0

Dylan

I'm too tired of everything...

I want to leave...

Being compared is bullshit...

I want to escape reality...

I love the word 'Death' cause that word is all I want. Yes you're right, I want to die.

And they call me The Rebel Princess

Back to reality...

"So how's school Dy and Day?" Father asked me and my sister. I gave them a bored look while my sister is giving them a sweet smile. What a sweet daughter.

[Dylan/Daylie: Pronounciation 'Dilan' 'Deyli']

"It's great Dad. You know what Mom? Remember South Aeris Academy? The college school? OMG Mom, Dad, Kuya Dynn, they asked me to enter their school after I graduated." Daylie said excitedly. I saw Mom and Dad smile. Proud parents. Tss. I just continue eating.

[Dynn: Pronounciation 'Din']

"Oh really? Wow. That's good! Di na ako nagtaka na isa kang Alcantara, Day" Dad said proudly. I almost finished my food when Mom asked me an annoying question.

"So you, Dy. How was your school? Do SAA offered you to enter their school too kagaya ni Day?" I looked at them. Oh here they are, looking at me with their annoying faces. Just what the hell. I just shrugged as an answer. I saw dad hissed and whispered 'such a dissapointment' so I stood up.

"Where are you going Dylan?" My 6 years older brother named Dynn asked.

"Room. I already finished my food can't you see?"

"Your mouth young lady!" Dad shouted.

"What?" I said with my innocent look. I'm sick of this shits. They are like this everyday. So, what are you going to expect?

"Go back to your seat. We are going to talk." Dad said. Wow. Is he a teacher now? Tss. Bumalik ako sa upuan ko katabi ni Daylie.

"You. Dylan. Why are you like this? Bakit di mo gayahin si Daylie? Look SAA gave her an opportunity to enter their school. And you? You're such a disapointment to our Family! Nabalitaan ko pa na nagcutting classes ka. You ditched 3 subjects! What the hell are you doing, Dylan? Daylie never did that thing for pete sake."  Napapikit ako hindi dahil naiiyak ako kundi dahil sa frustration. It's always Daylie. Daylie. Daylie. I'm sick of it! Damn.

"Calm down Dad" Kuya Dynn said.

"How can I calm down if your sister is acting like that?!" Dad said furiously.

"Dad I think Dy is just facing a problem right now. Dad please. Let's just eat peacefully" Daylie said. My fist formed into a rock. Dad stopped scolding me and continued eating. So it's time for me to stood up and say goodbye.

"I have to go. Thanks for the food" I said boredly and walked straightly to my room.

"Sige tumalikod ka. Talikuran mo kami. Kakalimutan ko ng isa kang Alcantara at itatakwil na kita Dylan." Dad threatened me. I just ignored it and went upstairs. I heard them gasp. Tss.

Pagkapasok na pagkapasok ko sa kwarto ko, sumalampak agad ako sa kama ko. One thing is in my mind now.

I want to die.

I stood up and went to my room's balcony. I climbed at the bars and stand there straightly. Someone knock outside and fuck I lost my balance. Nahulog ako. Shit. I felt the rough floor and a warm liquid. And I realized that the warm liquid is my own blood. I felt dizziness and everything went black.