Horns 3

Love Doesnt Always Last Forever

i admit that seeing them cuddaling made me die more inside. i go up to zayns room and sit on his bed. Zayn,walks up to Liam careful not to wake up Cassie,he shakes Liam and says,"I need a favor..."

"What?? Im trying to sleep."

"What is Niall doing right now?" Then Cassie wakes up

"hes at a pub. why?" i put my face in my hands and i try not to fall asleep. its like 6:30 am and im excuasted. Zayn asks,"is he there alone?"

"no. hes talking to all the guys there and hes flirting with the waitress"

"Are you sure hes flirting?" Says Cassie

"yea i think so. hey zayn were is chloe?"

"The bedroom.."

"Ugh Zayn keep it down, youre loud..." Says Cassie

"zayn go in the room!!!"

"Okay,okay,okay..."Says Zayn.

i go to the bathroom and i look in the mirror. i tear rolls down my face as i see my pale skin and red eyes. im tired,stressed,under wait, and sick. Zayn walks in without a knock on the door and told me,"Damn youre beautiful!" i turn around "excuse me?"

"Youre beautiful,thats what."

"no im not zayn...i dont even look like myself..." i sit on the bathroom flooor. "Yes you are love,trust me,just take better care of yourself,come with me and lay in bed."

i slowly get up and i go with him.He picks me up and lays me in bed,put the covers over me and plays with my hair until i fall asleep,he goes out into the living room and wakes up Liam again,"Liam wheres Niall once more?"He looks up at him mad,"Can i please sleep?? just tell me where he is!"

"Hes outside of the pub about to leave."

"Okay,thanks lad!"Zayn then zoomes to the pub and tells Niall to come home with him. hes super drunk so he dosnt listen. i get out of bed and i walk downstairs. i see them cuddaling and i can never sleep unless someone is holding me. Zayn zoomes Niall home and he sees me and sobers up instantly. he sees that i havent eaten in weeks and that he can see my bones. im pale and my eyes are red from crying so damn much. i run to the bathroom and lock the door. i try to open the window and sneak out but im too weak.Niall runs up to me and kisses me,healing my every flaw,after im healed he sits there kissing me,he picks me up still while still kissing me then we lay in bed,and he holds me tight,like he never EVER wanted to let me go again. i run my fingers threw his hair and i feel his body. "i love u niall james horan"

"I love you too,now please get some rest love." we lay in the guest bedroom and i cling onto him.

In the morning we wake up and go out in the living room to see Cassie laying on Liam and Liam watching tv. "hey liam." i sit on the other couch and hold a pillow. "Hello! its a nice morning isnt it?" "yea..." little does he know that its my birthday. "Oh and happy birthday!"

i make a small smile "thanks liam. its a fucking greatbirthday. i barly got niall to sleep with me again,everyone besides u and zayn and niall hate me and my kids wont talk to me cuz they are now teens and they called me a whore!!!!!!"

"Calm down,Cassie doesnt hate you and neither does Harry."

"then were is he? he would always be the first to tell me happy birthday."

"Sleeping cause he was way too worried about you last night to sleep."

"im a horrible person. i feel so bad..." i sit on niall faceing him and i lay my face on his chest and i stick my hands up his shirt for comfert. "Its alright,calm down love,stop stressing,ever since we had the kids youve been stressing alot more...its not good for you."