3

Shawn pov- me and Amy walk in the nurse office and guess what she wasn't there what type of nurse is not in her office I said yeah Amy laughed a dumb nurse Amy said between laughs wells it's ok Shawn I'll be ok let's get to class I said ok even though I know she wasn't ok
-1 hour later lunch -
Amy pov - I sat with Shawn and grab a water bottle and a fruits while Shawn gets to eat the good lunch I can't eat cause I'm to fat my mom says I'm Boney but I'm not I'm not I'm fat me and Shawn say at our table while Hayes came over and said u going to eat that your to fat starve yourself no one like you Shawn stood up and yelled back off Hayes went running I felt this cramp in my tummy I thought it was normal cause I don't eat but it wasn't it didn't feel right oh no I'm only 12 I don't need this I don't need this please god

Shawn I'm going to the lady's room I be back ok he said and his friends ran over to him I went to the restroom and pulled down my pants and my undies all I saw was gush of blood noo noo noo I wasn't ready for this I took hundreds of tissue and laid it on my pantys well I have my period 😐wow so fun (sarcastic) I went back to the lunch room and all eyes was on me omg r u wearing a diaper one girl laugh Hahahahahahahaha the whole 6th grade started to laugh omg u have ur period ??? The same girl ask no i said then look down it really look like u wearing a diaper and blood is coming out honey next time be papered here use this she said walking up to me it was a squishy pad thanks i said u welcome maybe we can hang out sure my name is nia mines Amy nice to meet u Amy nice to meet u nia now go get change up honey kk now I went to the lady's-room and did the right way 😂and I felt comfy and fresh I didn't want to go back to the lunch room and see Shawn he might thank I'm a freak but I went any way hi-hi Shawn I said hey he said and right when I felt safe Hayes walk up to me and smack me and poured shawns food on me and all Shawn did was record and laugh and Shawn smack me he smack me Shawn fucking mendas smack me and I flew and he kick my lady's park and I wince sooner or later the whole 6th grade was jumping me and nia went to get help.

Shawn pov - I felt so bad doing this but Hayes said if I don't when I'm not around he will kill Amy and I can't live with out Amy so I did it I punch kick and poured stuff in her hair her hair her hair omg she love her hair 😩Amy I'm so so sorry I said in my head I love u baby girl
Nia pov - I went to get help as fast as I can I ran though halls but teachers ignored me and went on with they life so I sat on the ground and cry Amy don't deserve that she to pretty so I kept running in halls yelling help until I bump into Hayes mom omg Elizabeth Hayes is attacking this girl name Amy Hayes is WHAT she yelled and I took her to the lunch room right there HAYES GRIFER GET YOUR DAMM HANDS OFF THAT LIL GIRL AND YALL TO WHATS IS THE MATTER WITH YALL SHE DOSENT DESERVE THIS YOU ALL DO NOW YOU ALL APOLOGIZE ..........(waiting) NOW!!!
Whole class -sorry Amy for hitting and bulling u so much -
Amy -it's it's ok (crying) y'all bully me for no reason I don't know what I did wrong I just want to live a normal life but you all hate me so freaking much I cut everyday I have bruises from you Hayes I cry over u I use to love u but now I don't u just a bully I shouldn't cry over my bully Shawn I love u but I don't know what happened but what ever did come back nia girl you save me thank you -run up and gave me a hug - thanks I said.
Ms Amy come to the office ma Amy go to the office see you nia bye Amy I said.
Amy pov - I wonder what they want I walk in fast and I saw sad faces in everyone Amy i have bad news your mom and dad got in a car crash and they didn't make it .....I'm sorry Amy I was gasping for air I thought I was dreaming and I felt a tear slide down my face can I live in a orphanage I said with a sad smile yes you may
Hayes pov- no no I said in my head I was walking by the office and over heard Amy is leaving she can't leave she can't I love her .