19. Best Revenge is Your Paper

Beyoncé POV
May 11th

Slowly rolling out of bed, I dragged myself into my bathroom.
I did my hygiene routine and hopped in the shower.

After my 15 minute shower, I sat in the chair quickly applying lotion all over my body.

I sat in front of my mirror and started doing my hair and makeup.

I pulled my hair into a low ponytail with a middle part, then I got dressed.

((This look is truly amazing 😩😍))

I leaned over the bed and kissed Jay's lips.
"I'm going to work, Jigga. Make sure you lock my doors."

He replied with a 'Mhm' and with that, I left.

I walked into the kitchen and quickly made myself 2 toaster strudels and a cup of orange juice.

Grabbing keys off the hook, I entered the garage and hopped in my blue Maserati.

Minutes later I parked my car and trotted into the hospital

"TENITRA!" I yelled being obnoxious.

She turned around and smiled. "BEYONCÉ!"

I made small talk with Ni-Ni for a while until I went into my office to get ready to start work.

*****

Today is the day I'm going to fill out divorce papers. Jay wanted to come but this is something I need to do alone.

I entered the building and followed the signs to get to the elevator.
I got in and pressed 6, a few seconds went by and the doors were being opened.

I went up to the front desk. "I'm here to see a divorce lawyer."

"Okay no problem. Sign in here and have a seat in the waiting area." She said pointing across the room.