Texas here we come ch 14

Blake pov********************
Wake up Amber boo i said whispering in her ear. " Who the fuck do you think you are waking me up damn you" she said swatting where she thinks I was. "Amber its Blakeybear what you doing" i said cracking up.

Blakeybear im sorry I though it was damn Weston trying to fucking mess with me.

Wake up we have to leave for the airport i said picking her up. She then kissed me. And then she got up and put on high waisted shorts which half of her butt came out I mean the cheeks which I loved.
Amber pov********************
I put on my high waisted shorts and a crop top and my vans. I was happy and tired because Weston the past few days kept waking me up from my sleep. Blake was spending the night for two weeks at my house because  his mother is on a business trip.
HERE A NEW WAY WHeN THEIR TALKING IT WILL BE IN BOLD AND WHEN THEIR TEXTING YOU SHOULD NOW
Blake: babe ready to go
Amber: yes
Weston: im going to miss bugging you.
Blake: i Thought i fucking told you stop bugging my baby girl.
Weston: its funny when she gets pissed.
Blake: i know but I can only do that.
Amber: haha no you can't when you do we all know what happens.
Weston: whats happens Blake
Blake: she doesn't give me my kisses and hugs.
Weston: damn fiesty one (he says winking at Amber)
Blake: watch it pretty boy ( he picks up Amber and she on one side of Blake's waist)
When we get there we say goodbye to the boys and head on our plane.