:Chapter 2:

:Dalton:

Twirling the pen in my hand I sighed. I was trying to create a plan for the vacation. 'Maybe that is the problem.' I swear Ash was getting more moody each day. 'Why don't you be stuck in a body being forbidden to do stuff you love.' 'I can't do football.' 'Football season is over.' 'Well I'm stuck in a house with a crazy hormonal mom who can't shift till she gives birth.'

With that Ash shut up. Finally peace and quiet. 'You should invite Isabella over.' Oh my god. 'She is with her uncle who is in a coma!' 'I'm gonna put you in a coma.' 'Was already in one.' Gosh Ash was like a girl on her period. Right then Noah walked in. The minute he saw what I was doing he turned the other way.

"Get back here." I said. Noah cursed before turned around. "Yes?" Noah asked. "I need your help for plans for the vacation. "Why?" Noah asked sitting down. "Well it's not just werewolves, it's hunters and a witch, we have to do something they'd enjoy." I said. "Well we can get something magik for Orchid then possibly got to a shooting range." Noah suggested as he got ready to run.

With that I scribbled that down. "You can leave now." I said. With that Noah literally ran as if hell was chasing him. 'You know what would be funny?' 'What?' 'If Isabella was chasing since you know she is the vessel of Satan, King of hell, get it?' He was trying to be funny. 'You know it's funny.' I shook my head as I continued scribbling ideas down onto the crisp piece of white paper.

"Sweetie would you like some cookies." My Mom asked walking in. I studied her. She was in a apron that said kiss the chef. The apron was wrinkling and starting to get a toll from time. Underneath the apron was maternity clothes. A simple pair of capris and a white tank top then went over her eight month belly. My Mom was due soon.

I was both mad and happy about getting a new brother. I got to pick out the name. The more children my Mom had the more mischievous they got. So I presumed that this one would be a huge prankster like Isabella and Andrew. So I picked Isaac. I thought it would be cute and hopefully fit the baby's personality.

"What kind are they?" I asked putting the neon green pen down. I had to borrow a pen of Isabella's during world history. She was a pen harbor. She said she had about five hundred at home! "Peanut butter with peanut butter chips in them, oh and there is also editable cookie dough in the fridge." Mom said as she offered me some cookies.

I took five happily. These were my favorite. "So what are you doing?" Mom asked sitting down. "Planning for the vacation since I invited the hunters and Orchid." I said. Mom smiled at that. She seemed to like them a lot. Isabella has sacrificed herself a lot for us. The last thing she did was protect Alana's unborn baby. I can't believe there is going to be a mini Kadan running around. 'Ha, I'm gonna laugh if he or she pulls your hair.' Ok I swear Ash is on drugs.

'Werewolves can't get high, our healing prevents it.' True. I attempted to get drunk once. Didn't go to well. I went through so much liquor. But at least it tasted good. "What did you plan?" Mom asked. "Well for Orchid I was thinking of getting her some spell books to practice with and for Isabella, Derik and her brothers we could got to a shooting range." I said giving her the paper with my plans.

"Wow this is really well thought and planned." Mom said as she examined the plans. "Thank you, by the way how big is our cabin?" I asked. "Eight bedroom." Mom answered. We did have a big family. It was expanding too with finding our mates. But Isabella lives in a three bedroom house. My Dad was a businessman. Not to mention our family has always been wealthy.

Our bloodline goes back very far. But back on topic. "Four bedrooms for girls and four bedrooms for boys, no mixed gendering." Mom said in a stern voice. She's been like this ever since Alana got pregnant. "No worries Isabella wouldn't sleep with any boy in the room unless its her brothers or Lucas, and Lucas is gay." I said. "Lucas is gay." My Mom said shocked.

"Yeah him and Enyr are dating." I said. Ha I'm not sure who got it worse, Lucas or Enyr. "That's cute. I wonder if Ryne is straight, if he is will he pass on the Lycan trait?" Mom asked to herself. Then she walked away still talking about it. I smiled. Mom was back to her curious self. Then my iPhone buzzed. Picking it up I looked at it.

'Brought pizza, wanna come over?' Kadan. Why would I miss out on pizza. 'Sure, is Alana gonna be there?' My iPhone buzzed again. 'Nope she invited Isabella over her house.' Ok so it was just gonna be us. I could use some friend time. Just hanging out with Kadan like I used to do before everything became so destructive. 'Ok I'll be over in ten.'

With that I pushed the tray away from me. "Mom!" I yelled. "Yes sweetie!" Mom yelled back. "Going over to Kadan's for dinner be home around six or seven!" I yelled. "Ok sweetie." Mom yelled back. "Bye!" I yelled. With that I grabbed my leather jacket and ran into the kitchen. The kitchen was decorated with food. All sorts of deserts. Probably for the pack meeting. So happy I don't have to do that yet.

"Keys." I mumbled as I began scavenging through the counters for them. The aroma of cake and cookies smelt so good. I just wanted to eat it all. 'We should.' 'Mom won't be to happy.' 'We take two slices of cakes?' 'Fine.'

Just as that happened I located my keys which were dangling on the granite counter. I literally bolted that way. I grabbed them and quickly put them in my pocket. Grabbing some cake I ran out the door. Off to Kadan's I go.
**********
Traffic was the enemy. I hated it. It took me twenty minutes to get to Kadan instead of ten. Stupid people these days. Getting out of my Lamborghini, I walked to Kadan's door and knocked. In one minute Kadan answered the door a smile broad across his slightly tanned cheeks. Hey, summer was here and Kadan loved the sun and had no idea what sunblock was. "Pizza?" Kadan questioned me showing me the box.

1127. Boom! I was writing this at 11:29 and kept on slipping in and out while doing science work so sorry for any mistakes. But yeah they will be going on a camping trip soon. And baby Isaac will be born. But they are not going to be there for that. It just messes with the plot and story I have. They will meet Isaac at the end. But until then my new and old marshmallows.