The birth of the King

1958 August 29th - Gary Indiana Untied States

There was a couple in  Gary Indiana with six beautiful children there name was Katherine and Joseph Jackson they expecting a baby boy named Michael Joseph Jackson.

One day something happen very big that shocks everyone Katherine was washing the dishes in the kitchen and she felt something ran down her legs when she stop washing the dishes and look down she was a huge pudding on the floor.

Katherine called Joseph to get things and take her to the hospital. They leaved the two older ones in charged of the younger ones  when they reach the local hospital the doctors and nurses prepared her to give birth after a few pushes  and screams baby Michael was in the world at 7:34 pm.

The nurses cleaned and measured him then wrapped him in a baby blue blanket and gave Katherine her baby boy back to feed and cuddled she and Joseph shared a kiss then looked down at baby Michael and place a kiss on his forehead and said " Welcome to the world baby Michael Joseph Jackson".

Awww! 😭😭😭 that was so beautiful please no mean comments check out my other books stay in tuned there's more I love you all my angels remember that . Just call my name and I'll be there.

~Luna