The brith of the Queen

1959 August 27th -Wembley, London England

In the cold day in August there was a man and woman name Jasmine and Kellan Jewels with six little munchkins who they loved so dearly and a bundle of joy on the way named Melody Jasmine Jewels.

They was walking in the park with their children just enjoying mother nature's creation to the world everything seems to prefect to them that nothing doesn't matters at the moment in their own little world.

They can't wait to meet their bundle of joy ever since they found out their was expecting a baby as excited they get to found out that the baby was a healthy and beautiful girl.

Soon as they reach home Jasmine water broke Kellan got the things they need and drove to the hospital leaving the children home with they two older siblings in charged during the ride Jasmine screamed in pain.

When they reached the hospital the doctors and nurses helped her into a gown and prepared her to give birth a few minutes later they doctors said that she was ready Jasmine pushed and screamed until the baby was out.

Baby Melody was out in the world at 7:32pm they doctors handed melody to the nurses so they can cleaned and measured her then wrapped her in a light pink blanket and gave Jasmine her bundle of joy.

Both Jasmine and Kellan cried when they saw their beautiful baby girl Jasmine fed her. She and Kellan shared a passionate kiss after then place a kiss on baby Melody forehead and said "Welcome to the world our wonderful Melody Jasmine Jewels" then cuddle her and falls to sleep.

Awww! How cute it is 😭😭😭 I just love this touching moment please no mean comments stay in tuned because there's more check out my other books I love you all my angels remember that . Just call my name and I'll be there for you are never alone and I'm here with you.

~Luna