is this how you say hi

I sighed as I trudged around the park. The hot air stung my skin making me want to take off my baggy sweater. Getting lost in the thoughts I ran into a soft wall?no it couldn't be a wall. What ever I ran into fell down. Am I on top of it? Looking up from my place on the soft wall I saw a fuming karkat glaring at me as if he could kill me with his gaze. "YOU STUPID HUMAN GET THE FUCK OFF ME BEFORE I THROW YOU OFF" he yelled getting louder with every word. Scrambling up I apologized. But that didnt stop him from going ape shit on me.

He had lost his cool. SLAP! The sound ringing through the park. Whimpering I put my hand on where he just slapped me. I flinched as I touched it. I just looked up at him his grey eyes boring holes into my soul. Then I lost it. I started crying. One at first then another. And  another. Looking down I cryed more. It wasn't the huge pain in my face that was hurting me it was the fact that he just hit me for something so small. Turning around I ran to my hive. Floping down on my bed I cryed my eyes out.  but I guess that's it OK if he hates me.....I hate me too....

*time skip*
*karkats pov*

God I hate that girl she never leaves me alone jegus. I thought in my mind harshly.knock knock knock. A banging came from my hive door. Stomping up to it I ripped open the door ready to yell at someone anloy to be met by shades. "So I saw what happened at the park and I have a dare for you that you can't give  up" the blonde said walking in. "And what would that dare be?" I said glaring at him. "I darw you to get y/n to fall for you"

"Why would I want to do that I hate that girl"

"Well you never know she just might like you anyway wouldn't you want to know the ways to get to her"

"I see what you mean"

"Mmmhmmm"

"I take up your challenge dipshit"

Dave just smirked striding  out of karkats hive. Sighing I layed down on my couch wondering how the hell I am supposed to get her to like me. Its not like that slap could help either. Ill just wait not the next time she bothers me I guess....

((Tell me how I did))