Chapter 1 (Memories, Part 1)

Phoebe's POV  

I remember very well that day in which my mother had a phone call from my father's death as if it was has happened yesterday, all ...

(Flashback)

Suddenly the phone rings in the living room table and my mum is doing just cook the moment me, teddy and daddy. My mother hears the phone in the living room and spilling a bowl of soup for us before going into the living room to take a phone.

"Be good kids until I receive the phone." my mom tells me and teddy then she smiled at us and runs take a phone all of a sudden we heard from the living room crying, I do not know what happened but I knew that our mother is crying on the phone, even though I was only ten years old, and Teddy was fifteen then we ran into the living room together and saw how our mother is crying a sofa on the top.

"Mum??? What happened?" I asked my mum with a confused look and my mother looked at me with tears her eyes.

"Come here, my children." My mum told me and teddy with sadness voice and tears her eyes still. I and Teddy went to our mother and she hugged us stronger then she stopped hugging and looked at both of us straight in the eye. "You two need to be stronger than ever because this is something I tell might you pierce, but you need to get over it." My mum said to us with looking into our eyes and we looked at our mum with the confused look still.

"Did something happened to dad?" My oldest brother Teddy asked our mother with serious look and mum looked at him.

"Tell me that father did not happen something bad," I said to mum with looked at him and she looked at me with tears her eyes still.

"Though if I could just a something good say happened to your father a serious accident on his way back home, and there is no trace of him. Police believe that he is dead because the outside in winter because it is possible that he will not survive a cold easily. I am sorry!" My mum told me and Teddy with tears her eyes then I started to cry suddenly and mother hugged me strongly. Teddy just stood there speechless and looked down. "Teddy?" My mum tells my brother name and she looked him with sadness but Teddy just stood there and mum walked to him then I looked how my mum walked to my brother and she wanted to touch him, but Teddy went away and he looked at my mum with anger his eyes.

"They are the lie. Dad is not dead." Teddy yells to mum with anger tone then he ran up to his room and put a door on tight. I looked at mum who standing there tears in her eyes and walked to her slowly then I took arms around and I closed my eyes.

(Flashback Ending) 

Every day I was thinking about that day when mum told us that dad is dead and Teddy did not believe it and he does not believe that until today still. I do not believe in this before, but his burned body was found in his car a year ago and Teddy did not think that is our father. He thinks our father is alive. Now he was looking for him everywhere. He has visited in the police, hospitals and many others but still nothing. I do not know what to believe anymore. It's been over for years. I do not remember my father anymore, I was little when he died.