Chapter 2 (Memories, Part 2)

Ana's POV

(Flashback)

I am making dinner for my family and I get the worse phone call any person can get. My husband, Christian Grey is dead, and how to tell my kids. I call them over "Kids the phone call was about dad, they found his car crashed. He wasn't in it, but the weather being bad like this, they believe he is dead. Its too cold and he couldn't survive it with the injuries he would have from the accident. I'm sorry babies". Phoebe and Teddy look at me with disbelief. Phoebe starts to cry, where Teddy is much like his father angry and lashes out "He isn't dead Mom, I know it and he going to come back. Watch", as he rushes from the room and slams his door. I comfort Phoebe as tears stream down my face.

The next morning, It was my husband's funeral day. I was in a black dress and I looked in the mirror. I did not believe that I burying the love of my life with whom I had been together for so long. I did not believe it to this day! How I'm going to live without him? He was the love of my life.

Suddenly there was knocking on the door but I watched myself in the mirror and I thought about my life without Christian then the door opened and my best friend Kate walks in. "Ana! Are you ready?" Kate asks me and I turned myself around with tears falls down my eyes now. I start crying in front of Kate and she runs to me when she hugs me tight. "How can I live without him? Christian was all I needed. He gave me the children whom I adore all over the world." I telling her with crying her arms still and Kate hugs me tight still. "You have to be strong for your children who need you," Kate tells me and she wipes my tears away. I nod to her just and she takes my hand then together we walk out my and Christian's bedroom.

I walked downstairs with Kate and I saw Elliot, Mia, Grace and Carrick standing there waiting for me. I walked past from them to drink water from the tap and I breathe slowly myself then Grace walked to me with tears her eyes. "You know I lost my son also and I know how you feel, Ana but whatever happens, I'm there and you can count on me," Grace tells me with tears her eyes and I had also tears my eyes. " I know, Grace. I know!" I said to her while my mother-in-law trying to comfort me then it was time to go the funeral. Everyone goes except my son Theo and daughter Phoebe who stayed home with our cook, Gila Jones because they were only children and I did not want them there.

In the Church, I could not think of anything else, as a Christian and in our times spent together. It seems like it would never have happened to us. I lost the love of my life, and he does not ever come back from me. I cried my tears falling down and looked down only.

After church, everyone was at the cemetery even Christian's family, I stood there and cried just beside the Christian's tomb. My cousin, Josh only comforted me.

I was hurt and he was the only person who took my pain away not forever since I can't forget Christian forever, he was the love of my life, my soul mate, the father of my children, my lover and my dominant

I was hurt and he was the only person who took my pain away not forever since I can't forget Christian forever, he was the love of my life, my soul mate, the father of my children, my lover and my dominant. Our secrets remain our secrets forever!

After the funeral, I stayed Christian's grave a little bit and thinking about things what we shared together once. My cousin, Josh Steele saw me standing there still and walked to me. "Are you alright, Ana? Can I do something for you?" Josh asked me with worried voice and I whip my tears only. "I can't believe he is gone. That phone call what I got and they told me that Christian is dead. At first, however, I did not believe it, when they said that they found their documents on the car and on his body, I thought it was a nightmare, which I now wake up right now!" I said to Josh with tears my eyes and Josh looked at me with sadness.

 At first, however, I did not believe it, when they said that they found their documents on the car and on his body, I thought it was a nightmare, which I now wake up right now!" I said to Josh with tears my eyes and Josh looked at me with sadness

"Can I send you home at least?" Josh asked me in a worried voice and I looked down only. "No! My bodyguard sends me home and I have to pick up my son, Teddy from the school." I said to him and I start walking away suddenly he grabs my arm and I turn around. "If you need anything then call me, whether it be night or day? Okay??" Josh tells to me and I looked at him with a smile. "I will and thank you for coming here!" I said to him and I hugged him tightly. "Anytime, Ana. Anytime!"Josh said to me and with that, we said both goodbyes to each other. I walked away from the cemetery and Sawyer opens a door for me. I entered the car and Sawyer started a car when suddenly my phone starts ringing in my bag. 

  (Flashback Ending)  

I wake up from since my phone ringing on my nightstand and I look on my phone. It was Jack who calls me. I don't want to pick up his calls at all but unfortunately, I have to take if I do not take then he gets angry at me and threatens to kill my children again. I do not want that! Teddy and Phoebe mean a lot to me. They're all that's left for me from Christian but my phone keeps ringing and ringing. I pick up and answer it.

"Bitch !!! Why you did not take the phone ??? Are you deaf? If you do this the next time, then I'll kill your whole family away!" Jack yells at me on the phone and I was shocked by his words. I started crying on the phone, but I knew I had to be strong already for my children. "No. No. Jack, Look, I am sorry. I was sleeping. That's all." I telling him and my tears fall over and over. "Whatever. I'm coming home! Make dinner ready. I'm hungry!" Jack said to me over the phone then he hangs up and I put the phone back on the nightstand.