One Shot

A late summer morning at the burrow. July 29th and the Weasley's were slowly but surely waking up. First downstairs was Ginny being she wasn't one for staying in bed too late. She was still in her nightgown when she walked down the stairs to the kitchen where she sees a note on the table.

Breakfast is on the stove, make sure you wake the boys and Hermione up. Only saying this because I know it's Ginny that is reading this. Your father and I were called into London for business.
Love mum.

Ginny put the note back down on the table and set out plates and utensils for everyone. Bill, Charlie, Harry and Hermione were visiting. For the week for Harry's birthday. When the table was set and the food was set out Ginny ran up the stairs to fetch the rest of the family.

"Wake up you two." Ginny said in a cheerful voice after entering the room of Fred and George. "Breakfast is on the table.

"Alright,"
"We'll be down in a minute." Fred and George said, one finishing the others sentence.

Ginny then went back to her room to wake up Harry.
(*wink wink*)

She then travelled down the hall to Ron's room where Hermione and Ron were sleeping soundly while cuddling up to one another.

Bill, Charlie and Percy were last to be woken up. Percy deciding to pass on breakfast.

When everyone had been woken up Ginny returned downstairs and sat in her spot at the table. Ron soon came down the stairs with a massive case of bed head and an expression of a half dead man. He sat down next to Ginny and waited for the others. Hermione and the twins came down mere seconds apart. Hermione's hair was frizzier than ever and the twins hair was even messier than Ron's. Bill and Charlie came down looking as perfectly groomed as ever. Behind them was Harry who was wearing a Weasley jumper with the letter 'G' on the front, despite the humid kitchen.

The breakfast was quiet other than the twins making jokes to Bill and Charlie about the ministry.

"Hey Ron, you know, I'm in love with Ginny and all but if Bill was single... Goddamn.... I'd go there." Harry said when Ginny was putting the dishes in the sink.

He then looked down the table and saw Bill flash Harry a wink. He knew Ron hated the fact that he had a thing for the Weasley family. And hated it even more when he brought something up.

"GODDAMN IT YOU CAN'T TAKE ALL MY SIBLINGS HARRY!!" Ron screamed.

"I won't take them all, you can keep Percy." Harry said trying the make the situation sound better.

"Hey Harry, come to our room later,"
"We want to show you something." Fred and George whispered seductively while draping their arms across Harry's shoulders. They made sure Ron could hear everything they said. Ron's face went red.

"Oh, you bet I'll come." He answered back giving a wink.

The twins lived to see their brother in agony like this, and it was a bonus to mess around with Harry in the process.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next couple days every morning Molly and Arthur were gone and Harry came down to breakfast wearing a different Weasley jumper.

"You mother fucker." Ron said to Harry  the morning of the 4th day.

"She's next." Harry said back with an evil smirk. "Just kidding. The twins prove to be way more fun and exciting. But Hermione wasn't bad either."

Ron's direction shit towards Hermione. She just blushed and said, "That was back during the war, when you left us."

A/N: this happens after the war and Fred lived. Tada this was so weird to write.