Part 23.

4 months later

Lisa pov
Since that campfire night me and Dayl are a couple. The boys wanted to move back to Ireland so they did. We stayed in the UK it was hard to be honest. Also hometown had their tour right now. A uk/Ireland tour. Tonight they where London. Meaghan and Cian still were in touch but they weren't together. "Meaghan what are you going to wear tonight" I asked her. "Don't know what about you" Meaghan asked me. "I thought something like a high waist jeans and a croptop?" I told her. "Yes that's a good one" Meaghan told me. "I'm so nervous and idk why" I told Meaghan. She nodded when we where done we walked downstairs and waited for the other girls. "Let's make a photo" I told the girls. We posted as I shouted "WHO ARE WEEEEE" and I took the photo. "Wild child much" Anne joked. Yes that's my favourite movie. I posted our photo with the description 'hometown ladies are ready to see their lovely hometown lads again'.

Dayl pov
Today we got our show in London. We knew the girls where coming but we didn't know when. "Hey look Lisa posted a photo" Josh said to us. Every time I hear the name Lisa I jump up "let me seeeeeeeee" I told josh. They looked amazing. "Wow they're so hot" Ryan told us. Everyone nodded. "We should tell them tonight that we want them to move in with us" I told the boys. They agreed and we made up a plan. This was going to be great.

At the concert
Omg this was amazing. The girls were going to see the lads again. A lot of fans recognised the girls. "Hey can I have a picture with you girls" a fan asked. "Sure what's your name lovely" Lisa asked. "Iris." She told us. "Lovely name. You want a group photo or everyone separate" lisa asked her. "Oh I want a groupphoto please" iris told us. "Okay let's stand together and before we take a photo we scream 'WHO ARE WE' okay?" Anne said. Iris nodded and we counted "1, 2 , 3.. WHO ARE WEEEEE" the girls screamed and took a photo. "Thanks you're all so nice" iris said giving us a hug. We smiled at her as we walked in the venue. After a few songs the boys started to talk. "For this next song we need 6 girls on stage" Dayl said. "Who wants to come on stage?" Ryan added. We didn't look at them cause we wanted to give the fans a change. "So many" josh laughed. "So were going to shout some names and they have to come" dean said. "The first person is" Cian said holding up a paper with names on it "Ciara" Brendan said."second person is" Dayl said "Nanaaaaaa" josh said. "3th person is" dean said. "LISAAAA" dayl shouted a bit. "ANNE COMEONEEE" Ryan shouted. "Ale is the 5th person" dean said. "And last but not least MEAGHAN" Cian said. Once the girls where on stage the boys placed them on a chair. "We would like you to ask something" Brendan said. "You guys belong to us" Dean said. "So we wanna sing 'where I belong' for you guys" Cian added. "But not before we ask you" Dayl said. "Would you girls come to Ireland and live with us" Ryan asked. They all had their puppy eyes out fans where cheering and the girls where happy they all said yes. After that the started to sing where I belong.