Chapter Four

"Omg we got put out of Wal-Mart dude," said Lauren laughing.
"Yeah that was epic. Didn't know you had it in you Kordei," said Zendaya smirking.
"Well, I mean I didnt really do anything," Normani mumbled.
"Yes you did! Now admit you had fun Hamilton," said Zendaya.
"Z, unlock the door man come on," said Lisa holding her head.
"Not until Hamilton admits she had fun with me tonight."
"Admit you had fun so we can go back to the hotel, I'm tired," said Lauren yawning.
"Fine. I had fun," Normani whispered.
Zendaya nodded and unlocked the doors so everyone could get in. Normani and Lauren climbed in the backseat and Lisa got in the passenger while Zendaya drove.
Zendaya pulled out of the Wal-Mart parking lot and drove the opposite way of the hotel.
"Where are you going? Hotel is that way," questioned Lauren.
"You know, this night of fun we're having doesnt have to end just yet. Lisa, remember the house we scoped out?"
"Uh, yeah Z."
"We're gonna hit that up."
"What!? Are you crazy Z? We can't do that with them. We only do that with the crew," exclaimed Lisa.
"Do what with the crew?" asked Lauren.
"Rob houses," Zendaya replied calmly.
"You're a theif!? Zendaya what the hell!?" yelled Normani.
"Aw come on! There's something in it for you both. Its not like Lisa,Dinah, and I weren't gonna do it anyway," said Zendaya.
"Well why don't you drop us off and go get your friend Dinah instead?" asked Normani.
"Because, I want you and green eyes to tag along," said Zendaya turning down a block with huge houses on it.
"Damn, we haven't hit up any houses in awhile Z. You got the shit in the trunk?" asked Lisa.
"Yeah. I got some extra stuff too. For the newbies."
"Look I didn't plan on getting arrested when I came to visit my friend," said Lauren worridly.
"You won't. I know just what to do so I don't trip any alarms." Zendaya shut the car off and opened the door. She got back in with ski masks and and a crowbar.
"See I knew you were into trouble but this, this is too much," said Normani shaking her head.
"I only have three masks. Who's going in with me?" asked Zendaya.
"Make Normani go, just so you know she won't tell on you when your parents get back from their honeymoon," said Lisa smiling.
"What the fuck? No. Lauren and I will watch the car, you two go," said Normani quietly. Zendaya threw her the ski mask and said lets go.
"I said I dont-"
"I'll tell your dad about how you've been ditching class ever since Christmas break ended if you dont do it," said Zendaya smirking.
Normani sighed and climbed out of the car.
"Mani you dont have to do it you know," said Lauren.
"Uh, yes she does. If she doesn't, she's gonna get in trouble with me," Zendaya said scooting out of the car. Lisa climbed out of the car and fixed her mask on her face. The car was parked in an alleyway that was in between some houses.
"Isn't the house you wanna hit up that one girls house that goes to our school Z?"
"Yup. That Camila chick that wouldn't go out with me. Fuck her I just want what's in her house."
"Wait, this is about Camila!? You wanna rob her house because she won't date you?" Normani asked in disbelief.
Zendaya didnt say anything, she just jogged across the street. Lisa followed and Normani did too. Once they got across the street, they snuck around back to the room on the bottom floor.
"How do you know that there isn't anyone home?" whispered Lisa.
"Heard Camz talking about it in school a couple weeks ago. I've been waiting for my chance and now I have it. This little rich bitch is gonna get what's coming to her. She went on vacay for spring break," said Zendaya quietly.
Zendaya used the crowbar to open the window and she snaked her way into the room. She was followed by Lisa who helped Normani climb inside.
Zendaya started looking through the drawers inside of the dresser. Lisa and Normani went to look at different parts of the house.
Zendaya was about to grab some jewelery from the bottom drawer when she saw something move out the corner of her eye.
A dark haired person sat up in the bed making Zendaya jump back in fear.
"What the hell!? Who are you, what are you doing!?" the figure yelled. Zendaya jumped up and pounced on the person. They screamed but Zendaya held their mouth with her hand. She slid the person off of the bed and slammed them into the wall making them pass out. Normani came rushing into the room.
"I thought there wasn't anybody here Zendaya," she whisper yelled.
"I did too aight. Its- holy shit it's Camila," said Zendaya backing up a bit. Lisa ran back into the room with her pockets full of jewelery.
"We gotta go now. Wait is that Camila?"
"Yes, lets get the fuck outta here," said Zendaya running towards the window. She jumped out and Normani followed; Lisa went last. They ran across the street and got back into the car.
"Lauren, drive," said Normani breathing heavily from running.
Lauren took off and headed back towards the hotel.
******************************
This chapter was some bullshit but hey, good enough. Till next time G.O.P out 😂✌✌