Part 2 Chapter 5

The plane landed outside of the Barton farmhouse. "Where are we?", Ashlyn had help getting inside and the team looked around, before stepping inside. "Welcome to our home.", they all looked at the married couple with raised eyebrows, "How did we not know about this?", Ashlyn licked her lips, "We didn't tell anyone, but Fury. He kept it out the records just in case. I'd really like to keep it that way.", Ashlyn gave pleading looked to the team, "Alright." She smiled, "If you want to shower you can, just go easy on the hot water. There's a lot of us.", everyone nodded and she gave them a smile, "I'll start on lunch." She turned and went into the kitchen.

Ashlyn stood in the kitchen and Natasha walked in, "How long?", Ashlyn looked up, "What?", Natasha gave her a look, "You found out? I'm gonna kill Bruce." Natasha smiled, "You're actions gave it away. How long?", she glanced down, "7 weeks." Natasha nodded, "Why not tell him?", Ashlyn looked down, "I was going to, but then this all happened." Natasha nodded, "I'll keep the secret, if you promise to name her Natasha." Ashlyn smiled, "If it's a girl, I'll name her Natasha or Natalia. Promise." The two girls smiled and the oven beeped, "Well lunch is done." Ashlyn pulled out a casserole and walked outside and whistled, everyone filling into the house.

Ashlyn stood in her and Clint's room hanging up laundry, "How are you?", she looked over her shoulder and smiled, "I'm alright, I promise.", he gave her a look, "I'm glad you're okay." He walked into the room and she looked outside, "Even with Thor gone, we don't have enough rooms. I doubt Steve and Tony will bunk together.", she turned and looked at Clint, "What about Nat and Bruce? How long has that been happening?", Clint looked at her, "Nat and Bruce? What?", she laughed and shook her head, "I'll explain when you're older Hawkeye." He looked at her, "They are just kids, Ultron is using them." He noticed her farrowed eyebrows, "Hey, it's alright." She nodded and he hugged her, "I love you." She smiled, "I love you too." She smiled, "Come on, I have to start on dinner and you need to repair the porch." He groaned and she laughed before the two walked downstairs.

Ashlyn was in the middle of making pasta when her watch beeped, "Naozaj? Výborne. Perfektné načasovanie riaditeľ. Prečo ste si vybral stodolu?." She walked outside and into the barn, "How are you?", she looked at Nick, "I'm fine, besides the stress of a freaking robot that is hellbent on the extinction of the Avengers.", her hand subconsciously went to her stomach, "Well, I believe I can help. First, I got to talk to Tony." She nodded, "Our tractor is broken, I've looked at it, but couldn't fix it. He can come look at it." He nodded and she turned, "Have you told him?", she shook her head, "I haven't had the time." She walked out of the barn and over to the wood pile, were Steve and Tony were in a serious conversation, "Tony, I hate to interrupt but our tractor is out and I've tried nearly everything but I can't get her to fire up." He nodded, "I'll take a look." She gave him a smile, "Thanks." He nodded and pointed at Steve, "Don't take from my pile." He walked off and Ashlyn chuckled, "I won't tell if you do." Steve smiled at her and she walked back inside finishing dinner.

Ashlyn leant on the island has Nick Fury stood in her dining room, she had her head down. He looked around, "I'll be back, go ahead. Steve or Nat can fill me in." Nick nodded and Ashlyn disappeared up the stairs and into the bathroom. Downstairs Nick was looking at Clint, "For one of my top agents you aren't very observant." Clint farrowed his eyebrows along with Steve, "What?", Nick shook his head and Natasha glared at Nick, "She'll talk when she's ready." Clint looked at Natasha, "This isn't a talking matter Romanoff." Natasha glared, "She'll tell him when she's ready." Clint looked between the two, "What's wrong with my wife." Bruce looked down, "Doctor, you know as well?", Tony looked down, "Does everyone know what's wrong with Ash but me?", Steve looked at Clint, "I'm has clueless has you are buddy." Ashlyn made her way down the stairs and looked at a picture a little girl had given her after she bought some Girl Scout cookies, "Oslo, Tony." He looked at her, "Nexus?", she nodded, "A friend of mine informed me that though Ultron has tried, someone unknown has been changing and keeping the Nuclear codes them self." He looked at Nick, "So we have an ally." Ashlyn stepped down the stairs, "No. Ultron has an enemy, not the same thing." She stood to the side of the stairway, "Tony, I know you broke into the pentagon on a dare. You need to go to Oslo. The rest of us need to figure out Ultron's next move." She stepped around and looked at the drawn butterfly, "Ultron wants to evolve." Clint looked at her, trying to observe anything different about her, "How?", she looked up, "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?", no one answered and she dropped the paper on her table, "He is going to build a physical body." She nodded, "Yeah." She glanced around, "Better rest up, we leave in 4 hours." She turned and walked up the stairs grabbing all the washable suits she had and laying them out in her team member's rooms. She stopped at the one Steve was staying in and smiling, picturing the perfect nursery.

••••••••••••••••••• 2 Weeks Ago •••••••••••••••••••

Ashlyn had locked herself in the bathroom, she was terrified, her monthly cycle was a week late. She grabbed the box from her bag and quickly read the instructions and soon she did what needed to be done. The. She waited the three minutes, she was pacing in the bathroom and the timer on her watch went off and she looked, "Oh my god.", she had tears in her eyes, and the test told her 4-6 weeks pregnant. She put her hand over her mouth and a sob slipped out, they couldn't have a baby, not right now. She heard the screen door open downstairs and she flushed the toilet and put the test back in the box and in her purse, she walked out of the restroom and into their bedroom. She opened her wardrobe and listened from Clint's footsteps. She sighed when he walked into the kitchen and she quickly opened the secret compartment in her side and hid the positive test and the box, closing it back and then closing her side after grabbing her night clothes. Clint walked into the room, "Hey babe." She smiled, "Hey." She walked over and kissed him.