????umm

hello its ya girl kj back with another Minecraft lets play

nah but im sorta gonna delve into why i stopped posting, which I've been wanting to do for a long time, but never summoned the courage to.

the fetishizing of gay ships, especially destiel.

before i begin, yes, i know, not ALL straight girls that like destiel are fetishizing it, yadda yadda yadda. ok we got that out of the way, so i don't wanna see any dumbass comments like that.

anyway, when i first joined the supernatural fandom, i was thrilled to see the support towards it. as a lesbian, it made me feel happy and safe.

so, i started to join with the stories, hoping that i could help other LGBT people not feel out of place.

at the beginning, i was spitting out chapter after chapter, waiting for results. Instead of what i wanted, i heard so many disgusting things.

"I know I'm straight and i shouldn't be , but i picture dean and cas doing it o.o it turns me on" and shit like that??

how do people not see the problem in saying shit like that?? like???

there's a difference between support and fetishizing.

by saying stuff like this, you don't support me. you make me feel abnormal, taboo, not like you.

straight girls who fetishize gay men ships are no better than straight boys who watch lesbian porn.

my sexuality isn't to turn you on. it's not for you to awe over and make me feel like a goddamn animal.

in 6th grade, there was this girl that imma call mary kate, and she was openly gay in our school. this was well before gay marriage was passed, and before the media exploded with support. i admired her so much.

one day, my old friend, an avid destiel shipper and smut-writer dragged me to the bathroom with her. mary kate was in there, so i said hi to her, smiled, nd moved on.

later i asked my friend why she dragged me with her, to which she replied "im not comfortable being alone with a lesbian."

my heart fucking sank, to know that my friend at the time was just another gay men fetishizer, who didn't give a shit about real life LGBT people, but only obsessed over the idea.

i realize this is not all of you, nd i am sorry. i will be deleting my remaining stories, nd not returning. i don't want to make another LGBT person feel out of place.