No respect for her self

She took a picture, she tried and tried but she just couldn't except her self. Her blade sat there as lifeless as her body soon to be. She took her blade and ran to the tub, starting the bath water. No one was home, no one could stop her... but she didn't know her cousins were soon to come home from their dad's. She stopped the water, got in and slit her wrist, letting it bleed and soon died.

Her cousins came home, as Lexi went to their room she didn't find Demi. She screamed her name, no answer, she asked her bothers if they knew where she was but they said no. She checked the downstairs bathroom, no Dem, she checked Dem's dad room, not there either, when she checked all the rooms but the up stairs bathroom she was confused, as she entered the final room she started to cry, her brothers rushed up stairs, seeing what Lexi saw they cried. The worst part is telling family, her dad, mom and step dad. First they called 911, they had hope that she was alive, then her dad her said all kind of words, asking if it was a joke, he cried, for once in his life he went home for work for her, not because she was in trouble, or sick, because she died. They called her mom, first pissed off, but then cried, she called her husband and brother, the second youngest brother not understanding anything, the baby in her stomach won't know her. Then the Lexi and her brothers mom, she also cried.

Please respect your self, no one is perfect and YOU can make a change