Preference #18

He thinks you're cheating part 1

This is sort of long, sorry.

Rick- *at prison*
You wanted Daryl to teach you how to shoot his crossbow. He wouldn't do it at first but after you begged long enough, he gave in. As he was showing you how to aim the crossbow, you couldn't quite get the hang of it. Daryl wraps his arms around yours to help you. He cracked a joke which made you laugh. You were near the garden where Rick was working on the green beans, so when you laughed he heard you and turned around. When he saw you with Daryl, with his arms wrapped around you, his heart broke. You didn't seem to notice until Rick decided he was done and he was going to walk around the prison. You saw Rick walk off and something didn't seem right. "Can you excuse me for a sec?" You asked Daryl. He moved away and nodded. You smiled at him and said, "Thank you, Daryl." You turn around and start running over to Rick. When you reach him you say, "Why did you stop working on the garden? You're always worried about it." He shrugs and you think you might have a clue as to why he isn't acting right. "I don't have feelings for Daryl, if that's what you're worried about." You say and he looks at you and grins a little. You smile at him and he says, "Prove it." You smirk and grab his hand. You jerk him toward you, lean up, and then kiss him passionately on the lips.

Daryl- *at Alexandria*
You really needed to go on a run for yourself and some other ladies in Alexandria. It was 'that' time again and you weren't the only one. You asked Rick and he said as long as he went with you then you could go. When you finally got back, Rick said, "You do realize you didn't tell Daryl and he's gonna kick my ass, right?" You laughed and the nudged his arm. You stopped laughing and said, "Well, I didn't really know I needed to tell him. This is still a free country. I won't let him hurt ya, don't worry." He chuckles and says, "Oh, well, that makes me feel better." You laugh and say, "It should." You see Daryl from a distance and run up to him. "Hey, before you ask about where I was, I was on a run to get some lady stuff. I'm fine. Please don't be mad." He scoffs and says, "You have fun with Rick?" You roll your eyes and say, "I love you, not him. He's still the leader ya know? I asked him and he said yeah. Plus he needed some stuff for Alexandria, so it worked out just fine." He sighs and then unexpectedly pulls you into a hard, passionate kiss. "I over reacted. I'm sorry. I love ya." He says when he pulled away. You smile and peck his lips.