||My First||

Mhmm, My First! My Sweet, Sweet First. My First was with this girl by the name of Angyl. Angyl, Angyl, Angyl, Angyl, Angyl!!! And my I add, she was an "angel"😏 hell, She was the one who gave me the slightest idea of sex! She brought that out of Me...All of my creativity and need for sex, She was most definitely the one. Angyl was about the age of 17 or 18 somewhere around there while I was about 13...14 maybe even 15.

For my first time, I ain't finna sit here and front Ian know what to do. these teenage boys think they know what they doing with a girl, but in reality have not one single clue where to put "it".

I give props to all you Lil nigga's that know what the fuck y'all doing, all respect to yall. But I'm telling y'all when I say I had no clue what to do. I had no clue none what so ever. But let's get into details and roll the flashback clip shall we?👏

Flashback💭...

I was over my big brutha Melvin house chillen an the couch, waiting for him to get back home home from clubbing with his homies, and a couple of broads.

Mind you, I was doing what normal teenage boys do you know... Channel surfing, stuck In some video games, Walking to the kitchen, grabbed some snacks and repeat.

I walked out the kitchen for the fourth time, with a big family size bag of chips. My bro finally came in... In the house with two bad broads who were just stumbling like. Both broad were Janet Jackson baddd!!! One was a mixed broad with read hair and then there was the other one, she had long black hair that stopped just above her big ass...and it was big.

I just stood there and shook my head walking back to the couch like I ain't see shit. I continued channel surfing until I heard a loud thud. I jumped up off the couch being the little protective brother I am. I walked upstairs and bust through my brothers bedroom door, to only see him in his boxers and the two broads damn near naked. I just stood there with this "I can't believe I thought sum happened" face when, clear as damn daylight they was feeling on my bro.

They all shot they heads at me and I heard the two girls giggle. It was awkward, I ain't know whether to walk out or ask what the hell they do in. So I just stood there.

"Nice that u could join us, Lil nigga." Mel slurred the girl started kissing on him.

I made a stank face and turned around about to walk out until Melvin stopped me.

"Yo, Aug. Why don't you go to your room and chill for a Lil bit." Melvin asked I looked at him like he was stuck on stupid.

"For what? I'm downstairs chillin'." I said feeling even more awkward that a nigga feeling suspicious.

"Sight then go turn the TV off and go to your room." He said, I just did what he said cause in feel like fussing back.

After I turned the TV off and put the chip back, I walked up to my room like he told me to, I opened the door, one of them fine ass broads was in my room, The one with the fat ass? Hell yeah, She was in my bed with her legs speaded wide as fuck. So, you know I'm a teenage boy, so I can't control myself...Not one bit. I mean this is a grown ass women in my bed and on top of that she had everything a nigga could ask for. What teenage boy wouldn't get hard from that?

"Aye man what you doin' in my room you supposed to be with my brother." I said, walking towards her and trying to get her out of my bed and out my room at the most.

"Your brother sent me in here, To show u some things." I caught onto her sexy Latin accent as she stood up and began touching my chest lustfully.

I gave her a weird expression and backed away from from her to give us some space we were damn near mouth to mouth... To damn close. I ain't know what the fuvk she was on or what she wanted to get on. I was one of those smart but clueless niggas.

"Show me what?" I asked, I was so uncomfortable at this point

She started walking toward me as I started backing up. Then she had me up against the wall. She was now once again... Too damn close for me. So close that her big breast were on my chest.

Without warning she kissed me. I ain't had my first kids yet, so all this shit was new too. My eyes had gotten wide, I wanted her to stop right away. I pulled away and she sighed her hands on her hips "mhmm I see you know nothing."

She said "you virgin, yes,no?"

I was quickly intimidated and shooken up a bit. I couldn't even speak, I wasn't Able to talk to the is women after this happened.

"Hmm." She thought bitting her lip as she cut her eyes at me "you fresh" she backed up until she hopped on my bed "come to me" she dragged lustfully as her index finger as her index finger was motioning for me to come

I took a long and deep gulp. I slowly walked to her once I was in front of her. She pulled me on top of her. She kissed me once more. This time I really didn't care...actually kissed back... I was hard maybe even harder than before.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck. She slide her tongue in my mouth and I quickly pulled away "YOO!!! what the fuck?!?"

She whispered to to me "follow my lead big daddy." Lustfully in my ear and licked it chills ran down my spin at her hot but warm breath

-------

Shall I continue with pt2 😉 ? -yhunn👅💙