chapter three

Chapter three

Skye's point of view:

I made it through half the school day and so far I'm loving all my classes but now it was lunch time and I was starving. "skye" came a voice from behind me turning around I let out a smile when I saw bobbi leo and jemma walking in my direction. Hey how is your guys day going so far I asked looping arms with bobbi amazingly well me and jemma have most of our classes together and not to mention we get our own lab on the bus for when where called out on missions said leo giving me a big smile I'm glad your liking all of your classes so far and that you and jemma are becoming such great friends I said before turning my attention to bobbi what about you bobbi I asked I love most of my classes although I know this one kid is going to be the death of me said bobbi with a annoyed look on her face who asked jemma his name is lance hunter he keeps flirting with me which just drives me crazy I wish he would take a hint said bobbi with a frown.

I let out a small laugh I know exactly who your talking about I have my first class with him he's not that bad bob's I said grabbing my tray for lunch he's not that bad my butt I heard bobbi mumble behide me making me laugh you see whenever bobbi complained about a guy it usually meant she liked him and by the sound of it I'm guessing she really likes him after ordering myself a chicken salad I found myself a empty table and waited for the rest of the group to join me.

Hey Coulson long time no see said ward pulling a chair out for him to sit in ward what's up I thought you be eating lunch with your other friends I said not trying to be rude but just pointing out a fact well Mrs. Smith told us to be more then partners and I saw you eating alone I thought what the heck beside I need to get away from my girlfriend she's driving me crazy ward said with a sigh whose your girlfriend I asked over there she's the one with red highlights said ward turning myself around I easily spotted wards girlfriend she was wearing a cheerleaders outfit and was in the middle of talking with a couple of other cheerleaders I could see why ward was dating her she's really pretty with her light brown hair with red highlights down the side she was also very thin but had nice curves she kind of made me feel a little bad about how much bigger I was compared to her I'm not saying I'm fat just not as thin as miss hand turning myself back around I gave my attention back to ward.

She's very pretty you should consider yourself lucky I said taking a bite of my salad I do for the most part but victoria been getting on my nerves about who I can be friends with all it's pushing my patience pretty thin said ward before I could reply grant yelled victoria in a high pitch voice that had me wincing speak of the devil ward said with a groan making me laugh go on robot before your girlfriend causes everyone's ear drums to burst I said making ward laugh yeah I should believe it or not she can actually make her voice go higher and that's when it starts to get painful said ward getting up out of his chair grant now! Yelled victoria you better go robot the ice queen calls I said half expecting him to get mad at me for bashing his girlfriend but much to my surprise he just let out a laugh yeah I should get going see you tomorrow rookie said ward placing a kiss on my check making me turn beat red get ready to get your butt whopped tomorrow said ward giving me a smirk lets get one thing straight mr. robot just because I'm a girl that doesn't mean I cant handle myself in a fight and if you think I cant then your dead wrong my brothers taught me how to fight I said with a smile I guess will see just how good you really are tomorrow then later rookie said ward walking away.

A moment later bobbi, leo and jemma where sitting at the table with huge grins what I asked looking at my siblings nothing we just want to know who that guy was that was just talking to you said jemma giving me a gentle smile I manged to give her a small smile in return but it quickly left my face looking at bobbi and leo there smiles remind me of snakes it would make sence since there both evil like snakes what I snapped skye's got a crush skye's got a crush bobbi and leo said toghter making me blush deeper I do not he's my partner in field training not to mention she has a girlfriend I said of course he does I mean look at him if he didn't I be surprised said bobbi leo nodded yeah I mean if I was a girl and he was single I would take him in a heartbeat said leo me and bobbi stared at him along with jemma who looked at him like he grew another head leo noticing our looks quickly blushed before eating his broccoli and cheese soup as weird as that was I can understand where leo was coming from I agree if ward wasn't taken then the world is blind said jemma .

Looking around the table I let out a deep breath look me and ward are just partners and nothing else I said standing up and leaving the table walking out of the lunch room ignoring my siblings voices walking out of the lunch room I felt a pair of eyes on me as I open and closed the door I saw ward looking at me in concern I gave him a weak smile before leaving I needed to let out some steam and thanks to clint I knew the perfect place to let out some steam.

Ward's point of view:

I was feeling very irrated with victoria she had been very clingy and it was driving me crazy I saw skye get up and leave the lunch room looking rather annoyed we locked eyes for a moment before she left. Slowly I stood up and started to follow skye but victoria's voice stopped me oh grant darling where do you think your going asked victoria I was going to hit the gym I said oh no homey you need to stay here and listen to me make plans for our double date with Nicole and James said victoria listen babe I really need to hit the gym I'm going stir crazy I said grant Douglas ward sta here and listen to my plans now demanded victoria stomping her foot like a small child biting my lip so I didn't say something out of anger I slowly walked back over to victoria allowing her to hug my waist while still talking to Nicole about our double date coming up but all I could think about was skye.