Chistmas- smut

Age- 22

Y/n's POV

Okay, so I didn't have enough money to buy, my boyfriend, Dipper a Christmas present. But... I did have something else, maybe even better.

It was Christmas day, and I asked dipper to meet me in the mystery shacks guest bedroom (the one from carpet diem) after they unwrap presents.

I sat on the closet floor, almost naked, waiting for dipper to come. I was naked, except for  lingerie and a trench coat over it.

I heard the door open. "Y/n?" He called out. I saw him through the crack of the closet door, he picked up the note a left for him on the couch. All it said was 'sit on the couch : )'  He did so. I stood up and opened the closet door. He looked up. "Y/n! Hey. Why'd you want me to come?" I turned my head over to the door, to see if it was shut and locked. It was shut, just not locked. I walked over and locked it. "Y/n?" He asked. I turned around to face him.

"So um, I didn't have enough money to buy you something, but,"  I started, then pulled off my trench coat. His face darkened. "Y-y/n, um, a-are you sure? You didn't have to get me anything, it's fine. You don't hav-" I cut him off.

"Dipper, it's a present."

"I... you aren't an object y/n."

"I know. But not all presents are objects."

He looked at my face a bit longer and sighed. "So, you're okay with it?" I laughed a little. "Dipper, I wouldn't of done this if I wasn't okay with it." "Oh right." He said, rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

I sat down next to him. "Okay, so just do whatever." I said, closing my eyes.

I sat there for a few moments before I felt soft, shaky lips touch mine. I kissed back. He put his hands around my hips, as I rested my arms on his shoulders.

He grew more comfortable as we kept kissing, his lips not shaky anymore.

I felt him pull my hips on his lap, making me straddle his waist. We kissed for a while longer, until I felt him kick my bottom lip. I opened my mouth up slightly, as I felt him stick his tongue into my mouth, making a shiver go down my back. He moved his tongue around my mouth, as if to map out everything.

After a few minutes he started to send butterfly kisses down my neck, biting slightly, making me softly moan. He started sucking, making me moan more. His mouth moved more toward my breast, right above where my bra cut off at. He looked up at me. I nodded. He took it off, throwing it somewhere on the floor. His mouth trailed down to one of my breast, kissing the edges of it. I let out shaky breaths.

His hand went over to my other breast, rubbing the sides of it, as he kissed-and sucked-my breast, starting to go up to the nipple. He made it up to the end of my breast, sucking it. He switched over to sucking my other breast.

I felt his hand go off my left breast, and started to slowly rub my cilt. I moaned, getting wet. He started to rub faster. He stopped for a second and slipped his hand into my panties. He pushed me back on the couch and stopped sucking. He when down there and took off my underwear. He put his mouth to my area, and started licking me. I figited around a little, so he held my hips. I felt his tongue go up and down, teasing my entrance.

After 3 or 4 minutes he went back, took his hand off my hips and, spread my legs apart more. I had my eyes closed now, and I didn't open them. I felt him stick his finger in me, making  me moan again. He slowly pumped his finger in me. He went to add another one, doing the same thing. He continued until he had four finger inside me.

Then there was a knock. He looked up at me nervously, and I looked down at him. He quickly took his fingers out of me, and fixed his hair.  I grabbed my underwear and bra, stuffing it under the couch, and threw on my trench coat, buttoning it.

We opened the door, trying to look normal. It was Wendy. "Hey, we were going to go sledding, do you guys wanna come?" She asked, looking at us weirdly. I looked over at Dipper, who looked over at me. He looked back at Wendy, so did I. "Um, no thanks. We're fine here. We might come out later though." He answered. She nodded slowly. "What were you guys doing?" She asked slowly. My jaw somewhat clicked, being nervous. So did dippers jaw. "Never mind. I think I know." She said, closing her eyes, shaking her hand, and walking away.