Chapter Four

⭐I'll Decompose With You⭐

The fiery sun seared it's way into the dark, humid bedroom. Complete silence covered the room, creating an eerie yet refreshing mood. A head topped with blond, paintbrush like hair poked out from underneath the covers. The boy seeped from beneath the blanket, trying not to disturb Calvin. He slowly trenched down the hall and walked into the kitchen. Niall opened the fridge and various cabinets, taking multiple things out of them. He soon gathered all he needed and began to cook a decent breakfast.

Calvin's resting body tossed and turned underneath the covers. He extended his arms and searched for Pyro but only grabbed warm sheets. His eyes began to flutter, opening and closing vigorously. The scent of a warm breakfast poured into his nostrils. He sat up in bed and looked around, trying to recall what happened the night before. Images of the hot night flashed throughout his mind, causing his cheeks to turn a pale pink. Niall entered the bedroom holding a tray. On top of it sat a plate with hot food and a glass of apple juice. Pyro placed it in front of Leafy and smiled.

"Good morning Calvin," Pyro gently said as he rubbed Leafy's cheek. Calvin's face lit up with an unforgettable expression, causing Niall's smile to grow. He picked up the fork that sat on the tray and stabbed it into the roundish pancake. "Thank you...," he said to Niall. A portion of the pancake sat on the fork as he opened his mouth and began to devour the meal. After eating about half of the whole meal, he smiled and began to feed Pyro. After the meal was finished the boys bathed, not together of course.

*a small period of time passes*
"What should we do Calvin?" Niall asked as he sat on his leather couch. Leafy looked at him with a wide smile, "Can we make a video together?" Hearing Calvins request surprised Niall, causing his eyes to widen. The popular youtube star who complained and joked about his channel wanted to do a collaboration. Pyro, the foxy loving furry, nodded his head and practically jumped off of the couch. The blond haired boy snatched Leafys pale hand and led him to his room.

He flung open the door and quickly turned oh his pc. As it turned on he sat on his rough but comfortable computer chair and patted his leg, inviting Leafy to sit on his lap. An adorable giggle exited Calvins mouth as he sat down on Niall's lap. Pyro opened various windows and scrolled through the pyrocynical sub reddit. When he found something cringy he quickly grabbed his mic and began to record with Leafy.

Authors Note
I'm sorry for such a short chapter, I'm trying to come up with more ideas and update all of my other stories. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!