Chapter I - A Nice Day.

It was a day. A very normal day. But suddenly, there were UNICORNS! THEY'RE INVADING EARTH!! OH MY GOD! IT'S SOOOOO CUTE AND TERRIBLE AT THE SAME TIME!!!! BUT WHO WILL SAVE THE DAY????????? I DON'T KNOW, THE PROTAGONISTS ARE DEAD, NOW THE CUTE UNICORNS ARE KILLING US WITH ITS KUTENESS!!! SO MUCH KUUUTNESSSSSS!!!!!!

   IT'S ANOTHER EPISODE OF UNIFLUFF AND THE VERY BAD ENEMIES!!!!!!

   ON ITS SECOND SEASON ALREADY????

   OH MY GOD!!!!!!

   MORE UNICOOOOOOOORRRRRNNNNNSSSS!!!!!

   Said Jerry as he removed the quotation marks on his conquer of my prologue. Dang it, Jerry.

   Anyways, after I forced him to flee from me, he plopped on the couch on his house, watching TV with his friend, Chara.  If I'd explain what they're watching, I dare you to make me waste thirty seconds of my life. But still.

   They were watching the protagonist unicorns arise from their graves when they heard a honking sound. They forgot all about the school bus. It had came. "It's like episode 12 all over again.", said Chara. Jerry nods in agreement, even when he's just thinking of plans to bring junk foods back into the school cafeteria. 

    It was another day of school. "Another day, ugh," Jerry thought as he entered the classroom. "I don't know if everyone in this classroom feels me."

   "I do," said a classmate. "how did he-" Jerry was cut. Not in the neck, but in thought, thanks to that classmate. "i know u"

   "how"

   "idk how"

   "HOW"

   "OKAY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU KNOW THAT GUY ON METAL GEAR SOLID WHO READS YOUR FILES I WAS SO INSPIRED I LOVE HIM OKAY"

   "ugh fandoms"

   Anyways, back in the school.

   Chara was tapping her pen due to boredom, while Jerry and his classmate were doing those things, when suddenly, an announcement caught the class' attention. Well, everyone but one, disgusting kid, sitting in the corner, still picking his burger. Eugh. Don't pick out the ketchup, kids, they're important. The adviser made the announcement very simple. "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAN- no wait, that's too exagerated, HONG KO- no no no, ON A FIELD TRIP!!!!"

   Everyone was surprised. Except the burger guy. He doesn't give a s**t.