#1

Trence's POV.

My name is Trence Jones. I'm 17 years old and I'm attending Bacsford University.

Being cliche, I'm one of the so-called 'Prince' of the school. Jeez, right?

I have fans all over the school and some out of the school, they all call me 'Prince Trence'.

"Trence!!" All except for my best friend Jack. "What?" I groaned.

We're in the classroom, I'm taking a good nap.

"Aren't you going to attend the flag ceremony?"

I groaned harder, making some of the girls on my back gush. I rolled my eyes. "No, I am not. So please go away. I'm trying to sleep."

I heard the annoying girls giggle. "I'm also not going to the flag ceremony!!" The girl squealed.

My eyes widened.

"You don't want them to go to detention, right?" Jack said.

I groaned hard. Angrily, I shouted, "Fine!"

The girls squealed in delight. "Prince Trence saved us!!" They exclaimed.

What's wrong with their heads? I could only wonder.

"Jack, remind me to leave this school, okay?" I mumbled.

----

After the flag ceremony, we went straight back to our classrooms. On my way, a girl caught my attention.

She's probably new to the school because she just walked past me without any emotion on her face. She doesn't care about me at all.

I smiled, finally finding a practical girl.

"Uh, why are you smiling creepily to yourself?" Jack said, disgusted.

"Go away."

----

In the classroom, everything was the same.

"Hi, Prince Trence." A girl with tons of pimples greeted. Not wanting to be rude, I smiled politely.

Then the girl fainted.

I got alarmed but then other girls pulled her out. "Phew." I huffed.

Our teacher, or Sensei as she wants to be called, finally arrived in our classroom.

"Good morning, class!" She greeted cheerfully. Sensei wasn't alone, she's with the girl from earlier.

"Good morning, Sensei." My classmates greeted her back. I wasn't able to greet Sensei because of my brimming interest in the transferee.

"As you all see, I'm not alone," Sensei said.

"Yeah, you're with a small fairy!" Some dumb girl said, which her minions laughed at in unison.

Pissed because of her tolling the introduction,I glared at her, which caused her to be alerted.

"Shut it, Ms. Janes. Anyway, I'm with our new student, Taileen Anderson."

Her height is below my chin. I thought as I stared at her.

"Taileen, please introduce yourself," Sensei said while smiling sweetly. She groaned.

Girls are capable of groaning? I thought.

Anderson scratched her head and sighed, seeming to be pissed.

"I'm you-already-know, from somewhere-in-the-world, my age is found-in-the-number-world, and my number is none-of-your-business." She smiled in an obviously fake manner and immediately changed to an emotionless face.

I chuckled. She's something.

"Um, alright, thank you Taileen. Please take the empty seat." Sensei said with a chuckle.

Taileen sat on the front, which made me a little disappointed. I sighed, but my smile wasn't removed. I noticed that some girls were taking out their phones and snapping pictures of me, so I looked out the window since my seat was right beside it.

Sensei was babbling about math stuff that she explained to be tough to understand. Well, since it is, then I wouldn't understand it even if I listen or not. I thought with a cheeky grin.

I napped on my table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyo! This might only take 5-10 chapters because as said on the title, it is a SHORT STORY.

Please enjoy.

-Juyon

[Edit: Nope, totally not true. This has 34 chapters but I deem it short cause I find stories no longer than 35 chapters short.

Anyway, thanks for checking this book out. Hope you enjoy the ride. Vote and/or comment to let me know that you do ♥]

[More Edit: Thanks for all the new readers! I've written this 2 or 3 years ago and still people like it :'> I never expected it to get this much :> thank u all <3]

[Even more edit: this is my latest edit and this being a short story is such a frickin lie lmao i went sicko mode and wrote 40+ chapters so this isnt a short story PAST ME screw off 😡👊]

~~~~~

hi!!! it's me again!

I wrote a "yandere" story! (requested years ago but it's still relevant, right??? :'/)

Anyway, it's titled "Geminus" with a lowercase g and I published its first chapter! Check it out in my profile :D if you wanna. But you do wanna, right? RigHt? ^_^