Roast

Kendall POV

"Kourtney come on we have to leave" I screamed to her, we were on our way to Justin's roast

"Okay I'm coming" She said coming down the stairs  " Do you think they will make a joke about you?" she asked

"I don't know I mean we never confirmed that we were dating so I don't think so" I said walking out the door to the car. When we were there Kourtney and I went in and found our seats which was right by the the stage and we were sitting with Jaden Smith. Half an hour later the show started. When Justin came down with the angel wings and fell I saw that he saw me in the eyes and smiled and went to his seat. "Now Justin unfortunately  Selena Gomez she couldn't be here tonight, um no she couldn't she couldn't just because she didn't wanna come there's no reason, she just didn't wanna, she didn't wanna be here" Kevin said I started laughing and I could see that Justin was too "She didn't wanna be here I wish I had something better to tell but I don't" Kevin continued. The audience was laughing

Justin POV

"NO Selena got words there were rumors of Justin dealing with Kendall Jenner and that shocked me I was like what the fuck, thats what I said what the fuck, I was like you go dealing with a Jenner I thought  it would be Bruce thats what I thought" Kevin said and the audience started laughing including Kendall. "Just one I'm sorry thats the only one I swear to god guys no more" Kevin said to Kendall and Kourtney who were sitting at the front row. The night was fun so far, I tried to say hi to Kendall during the break but I didn't get the chance.

Now it was Jeff Ross's turn he started out okay until he mentioned Kendall "If Justin and Kendall get marriage who's gonna walk you down the aisle? The only man left in the Kardashian clan is Khloe" everybody laughed I felt kinda bad for inviting Kendall I could see she was trying to keep a straight face. After the roast was done I went straight to Kendall and the others at her table.

"Hi" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Hi" she said back

"So do you want to come to my afterparty?" I asked

" In Vegas" she said with a are you serious face

"No first I'm having my party at the nice guy before I leave for Vegas"

"Okay I'll come" She said and turned around and talked to someone else, I had a feeling she was trying to avoid me or she was sad about the things that were said. When I got to my party I looked for Kendall, I finally found her I saw her talking to a guy, but before I could see who it was I saw him taking her hand and leading her to a room, so I followed them.

When I got to the room they were in, I looked trough the little window. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was Khalil and Kendall. How could my own friend do that, we weren't just friends we were best friends like brothers, and on top of that he knew that I had feelings for Kendall. It felt like I got stuck with a knife in my heart so I left to the bar and took a shot with a friend, then another shoot and partied. Later that night when I was really drunk I saw Kendall again, but this time alone so I went over to her.

"Just so you know I saw you kiss that dude" I said as I approached her " My best friend how could you"

"What" she said with a shocked face

"I saw you with him in that room sucking his face"

"Why it's not like we're dating, I don't need your permission to move on" She said about to leave but I pulled her close to me " Come on let's have a drink for old days sake" I said pulling her with me

"You know I'm only nineteen" She said as she sat down

"And you know that everybody drink even when they're nineteen, I mean it's not like you haven't had a drink before"

"How do you know" she said with her eyebrow lifted

"Don't you remember Paris, Kim and Kanye's wedding" I said and gave her a shot, first she just looked at me before she took it "One more" She said and laughed. I've missed that laugh I haven't seen it in a while.