Synopsis

synopsis

Saved from death as a child and turned into the creature she hated most, Violet Buchanan has spent the last few centuries vowing revenge on the rogue that murdered her grandmother. But as second command to the brooding and reclusive Alpha Fallon, she finds herself having to put the safety of others before her own interests. And with female wolves mysteriously disappearing, it seems as though the war prophesied for many millennia is going to arrive just a little sooner than expected.

warning

sexual content

bad language

terms + conditions

© All rights reserved. Apart from any use under UK copyright law, this publication may only be reproduced, stored or transmitted, in any form, or by any means with prior permission in writing from the author.

information

In my story predestined mates do not exist, they are chosen out of love. Werewolves have very long life spans. This is not going to a stereotypical story plucked from the werewolf genre where the alpha is a waxed teenager suffering from psychotic episodes of rage that cause him to scream and spit in the face of some unassuming mate. This is not a story where my characters have another voice inside of their heads that whines constantly about sex.

status

In progress