Ch. 1

Ashley's P.O.V.

I sat on Andy's bed impatiently. I wanted him to wake up. I smirked and began to poke his cheek. God, he was sexy when he slept. He groaned and opened his eyes. A sexy color...for a sexy man. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back violently pinning me underneath him. His tongue invaded my mouth. Andy rubbed his hands dangerously low on my body. I didn't stop him. He whispered in my ear. "I want you Ashley." He said kissing my neck. "I want to be inside of you" he began taking off his batman boxers. He was huge! He proceeded to remove my clothes. He groaned as a knock came from the door. "Stay here.." He grumbled putting a robe on. I sighed. Ever since we came back from being on tour, he's been busy. I didn't get time to be with him anymore. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. I stood up and went to Andy's bathroom. I stripped off what clothing I had on. I proceeded to turn the shower on. I got in and started washing myself. I felt two warm hands wrap behind me and a mouth kiss my neck. I knew who it was, the man I loved. "God, Ashley. You couldn't wait for me?" He said in a pouty voice as he turned me around and attacked my mouth. I kissed back, Andy was the dominant one. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes filled with lust and desire. "Babe.." I said "what happens if Juliet tries to take you back?" I asked. Andy looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "Ashley.. I belong to you.. Not some attention seeking whore.." He said as he moved down. I knew what was happening. He gripped my ass and kissed my belly. Those kisses went down to my hard cock. He licked it once and began to suck on it. I let out a faint moan as he sucked and rubbed my ass. I tilted my head back. This was his fault. He made me this hard. I screamed as I let out hot, sticky cum into his mouth. He licked it all up making my cock clean. I panted as he turned the water off. He gave me his signature sexy smirk. He picked me up and set me on the counter. He dried me off and did the same to himself. Water droplets dripped from his hair. I wanted to trace his jaw line and kiss him. He picked me up and took me to his bed. He laid me down and i laid next to him. Andy put his head on my chest. He pulled the blanket over us and turned the lights out with a remote. "Goodnight my outlaw." He whispered as he attacked my mouth his tongue invading mine. He smiled and broke the kiss before laying back down. He was so sexy. I had to do this.. I had to make him mine. As soon as Andy fell asleep I carefully slipped out of bed and put on some clothes. It was only eight. Andy was a heavy sleeper he'd be asleep for a while. I grabbed my helmet and walked outside onto my motorcycle. I drove to a ring shop. I needed something that cried. "Andy" I looked around and saw a black and blue ring. One thousand dollars. It was worth it. The black reminded me of his hair and the blue of his eyes. "I want this one!" I cried pulling out my credit card. As I paid Andy called. I looked at my phone it was nine thirty. I picked up the phone his voice was sexy and sleepy. "Ashley.." He said yawning. "Pick up eggs.. Milk...Bacon and lubricant." I blushed. "Okay I said I love you" I looked at the cashier who handed me the ring. I grabbed the ring and put it in a compartment. I quickly went to the store as Andy texted me. "Buy condoms." I don't know why but that made something snap inside of me. My heart dropped and shattered. I got the stuff from the store as well as alcohol. I paid and went to my motorcycle. I opened the bottle and drank it. I didn't care anymore. I went home drinking the alcohol. I was almost drunk. I put the food away and thew the condoms and lube on Andy. I threw the ring in my dresser. I stormed out going on my motorcycle drinking the rest of the Jack Daniels. I threw the bottle making it shatter. I drove off. I didn't care where I went. Andy called. I didn't answer. After failed attempts Jinxx called. I ignored him too. I closed my eyes as I was drunk not realizing I was heading for a cliff. I drove off. Suddenly...I felt at peace.

×××××××××××××××××××
This is my first Andley fan fiction. I got this idea from well the ship. It has sailed. Let me know what you all think of Andley. 😜😳😋