Never Forget and Always Forgive (CavemanFilms one-shot)

He was the only one I could've counted on. The only one who never lied to me. He loved me. That was before he died. Before he risked his life for me. And now here I was sitting at his grave in tears,holding his favorite flowers, white lilies. I am Amy,the one in which Dan loved dearly and would never forget.

Flashback -"-"-"-"-"-

"I'm home,Amy!" Dan called out as he had opened the door of their new house. "Amy?" He had called out again. He dropped his bags and ran all over the house frantically searching for his beloved Fiancé,Amy. He had known that this would've happened and ran back out to his car and started making his way to an abandoned house. He had already called the police and was about to knock on the door when he heard Amy's voice. he panicked and knocked down the door before even realizing what he had done. He searched frantically for his fiancé as he managed to try and not panic too much. As he had found the room in which Amy was in, he had already knocked down the door and yelled out, "Stop it this instant! Don't you even dare go near her!" Amy was relived but still scared as though unaware of what the guy wanted and what what was going to happen to Dan. "DAN!" I cried out as I saw the man punch him in the stomach. After a few minutes,the police came and took away the man. The man took out a gun and quickly shot Dan. The police couldn't stop him in time. I was half sobbing,half emotionless as I saw his body drop lifelessly to the ground. "DAN! COME BACK TO ME,DAN!" I choked out as I shook Dan hoping that he was still alive,but he wasn't. The police took me away from him as I watched him get carried away by the paramedics. "I'm sorry,Dan." I whispered as the police gently dragged me into the car. 

Flashback Over -"-"-"-"-"-

Now here I am. Sitting here at Dan's grave. "I'm so sorry. I should've known better." I whispered as I place down the flowers. "I'm sorry too. I will always love you",I heard as I walked back to my car. As I looked around the cemetary,I saw no one. 'It was Dan.' I thought as I opened my car door and start my adventure home. "Never Forget and Always Forgive" I whispered back to Dan,knowing that even if he was dead I knew that he could hear me.

---------------------------------------------------------------::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

How did you guys like that? I know that it was depressing but I was depressed at the time because at this stream,I was being hated on for shipping stuff. ;-; But I hope you guys liked it! -Dan's Girl

Song on the side plus Amy

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

COPYRIGHT INTENDED. 

Never Forget and Always Forgive