Chapter 2: You look good enough to eat

Dillon's POV: 

      The cold, Autumn, air seeped into my lungs as I walked down the street to my building. That's right, MY, building. I'm a very young and successful businessman. The leaves that littered the sidewalk littered the streets. I pulled my maroon scarf snug around my neck and stuffed my fingers deep inside my black, peacoat. My luscious, brown, hair glistened beneath the sun's rays. I rounded the corner and my building came into view. Its was about 6:30 a.m. now and the Chicagoans were just starting to move about. I had always found it peaceful to walk to work. My legs prove the work that walking proves! Any who I got to the front door, and pulled the glass door ajar, bringing the cold air in with me. 

"Good morning, Mr. Austin" My receptionist, Fey, spoke in a sing song voice. She, like I, was a morning person, and never ever missed a day of work. Here most people refer to her as Mama Fey, because of how nurturing she was. 

"Good morning Mama Fey, how are you, this spectacular fall morning?!" I rejoiced while leaning over the desk to give her a proper hug and a kiss to the cheek. 

"Oh, Sweetheart I am positively radiant! I had a bit of extra time last night and I baked some cookies for you to place in your office!" 

I placed a hand over my heart in show of my sincere gratitude, "Mama, you really didn't have to do that!"

"Well I suppose I'll just take them bac-"

"NO, NO, NO,", I cut her off. Mama Fey had the best cookies man kind has ever tasted. 

"Thank you very much!" I yelled to Mama as I shifted my satchel over my shoulders and balanced my tray of still warm cookies in the other hand. 

Mama just giggled, "Have a nice day deary!" 

"Oh!, before I go, has everyone clocked in?" I asked. Here we try to maintain a ship shape place. 

"Everyone, with the exception of Mr. Brett Sanders"

"Thank you, Mama!" I stepped into the elevator, and it was just about to close, until a man with a deep, rugged voice, called out to stop it. When he stepped into the elevator he smiled a flirty thousand watt smile, and sent a wink my way. He stood considerably taller than my 5'8" and was chiseled to perfection. My knees were just willing themselves enough to keep me standing. His green eyes contrasted beautifully against his glowing, tan, skin. Then there were his lips. My god they were the perfect shade of pink and the perfect amount of full. 

"Going up?" He asked? Amusement danced in his voice and within his eyes. Shit! He must have seen me staring!  

"I-um-well-yeah, yeah up is good". Up is good? UP IS GOOD?! What is happening to me?! 

I shifted my gaze down and shuffled my feet forward. Suddenly I could no longer see this mysterious sex god in my peripheral vision. I no longer thought about the cookies that were once making my stomach rumbling. I looked up rather fast, and my breathe caught in my throat when I felt hot breath fanning across the back of my neck, and long strong fingers running along the waistline of my pants.

"You look good enough to eat" He murmured into my ear. Oh god, I was definitely turned on. As much as I'd like to deny it, the  growing tent inside my pants, and the speed of my heart rate, said otherwise.