MananOS - I Know!

"And the last couple is..........
Manik and Nandini!"

The principal of their college announced and the 2 bestfriends jumped in joy.

"so all the very best to all the couples who have been selected for duets in Musicana!! Your hardwork paid off till the semi-finale but put in 10 times more for the finale, okay?!! See you guys burn the stage after 3 months! All the best once again!"

Soon the principal left, and all friends jumped on Manik and Nandini who were already hugging and congratulating themselves.

"guys!!! I know you both will rock the stage!"
Mukti exclaimed.

"so let's celebrate guys!!!! Finally these 2 are gonna perform at Musicana!!"
Cabir screeched and everyone else hooted listening to PARTY!!!

They began moving but Manik held Nandini's hand.
"no wait...."
Everyone else turned around to see such a desperate expression on Manik's face.

All gave him confused looks and the most confused of all was the pretty lil' miss protagonist! She lifted her eyebrow, questioning Manik about his actions but Manik only stared into her eyes like a love-sick puppy!

"I guess I know what's coming our way!"
Cabir whispered to Navya who was standing by him.
"...me too..." she hissed back.

In the next moment, the sudden situation was clear to all as Manik bent down on his knee still gripping onto Nandini's hand.

"Nandini, I don't think this seems anymore alien to you. Does it? You know, I like you since long and now I just can wait no more to take the next step!! You're one cutest creature in this world and my heart just doesn't hold itself back from cuddling you! We've already had alot of happy as well as sad memories as friends but now it's high time that I wanna make them with you being your boyfriend. I know, I am late. You expected this from me much much earlier... But I'm sorry too. I could not gather myself up to do this infront of everyone. But now that I feel I'm brave enough I'm asking you this in front of everyone present here... that will you go on a date with your self proclaimed 'idiot' and give me the honours of becoming your boyfriend?" He confessed this whole heartedly and all the girls present there adored him.

"oh so finally The Mr. Hot Hunk of college is asking me out?? Haan?! But give me one reason Manik....why should I??!!"

She asked with a smirk and at the same time trying her level best to control her blush.

"that... I don't know Nandini, but I think I found my answer hidden behind this blushy smirk of yours!!"

On this statement, Nandini broke out into a beautiful smile.

"cheesy much Manik!! But I have no complaints! I loved it this way!
And......YES!!"
Saying this Nandini tightened her hold over his hand.

The whole college that had assembled in the corridor to witness the cute proposal hooted in joy seeing their star couple finally confessing!!

And Nandini jumped in Manik's arms as soon as he rose to his feet. She dug herself more into him trying to hide her blush.

"ok guys!!!! So enjoy your day, lovebirds!!! We will ourselves party on your behalf and you 2 have your own private party!" Alya said to them.

And then Abhimanyu announced looking at the crowd gathered....

"so, the lovely spectators!!! Watched a nice movie, right?! But now hear me out clearly!.... Our dear Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy have been officially taken so no more eyeing them! Got it?! I hope if you guys wanna be in your good health then you won't go against my words!!"