meeting my roommate

Chris Brown P.O.V

So I walked in this nice gold room and heard music and it came from the bathroom and the door was open so I walked closer to the door and saw a bath with the same girl I saw at the airport then I left the room and went to my room

I went in a it was nice to stay here not in a doorm room so I layed down on the bed and sunk in it was so comfy and I liked it. Then I turned around and saw a girl in a towl .

Chrissy poo💩* hi

Nicki bare 🐻* h h hi. she stuterd

Chrissy poo💩* why don't u have any clothes on ?

Nicki bare🐻 * cuz I was all alone .

Chrissy poo💩* well OK then bye I need to see my girlfriend.

Nicki bare🐻* OK well bye .

Nicki P.O.V

He didn't tell me his name I wonder why. But I'm actually happy because he has a girlfriend and that means me my self and I. Now I need to get dressed so I put on my bra and panties then put on my crop top that says super swag and my wight booty shorts then some Jordana 11s and my leather jacket and my 10 in red bottom Hills. Then I walked in Chris's room to tell him to get ready cuz we going out tonight.

Chris Brown P.O.V

So my room mate came in and she got a nigg* starring and she said get ready then I thought she was leaving so I took all of my clothes of and she came back in and I was naked so she said sorry and she ran in my bathroom and I put on some boxers and some polo shorts and ran in the bathroom.

Nicki P.O.V

Sorry I said and I ran in the bathroom because I saw him wit no clothes on so it made me cause I never imagined that happening.then he came in with some clothes on and hugged me and kissed me but I pulled out.and said get ready.then left the room.

Chris Brown P.O.V

Man I was just trying to be nice not her boyfriend and she is my friend and I have a girlfriend so I can't cheat on my other girlfriend for her but a can dump her but she don't like her .so after that I got ready and we went in my car and we went to a club and I got drunk and she was talking about her dead dad and I said I don't give a Furk and she took her drink and purred it on me and runs away.

Nicki P.O.V

I'm sorry I was not trying and my dad and mom got in a car accident when I came and told u to get dressed and he said I don't give a furk and I purred my drink on him and ran away and it started raining so I was running and I slipped then I came to a bus stop at 9:00 pm .I made it at home and it 1:00 am.

Note
Can I plz get a few views and I don't like ghosts readers so comment on my book or u get no update so have a nice day .

Breezysolegendary love u