3. In those 2 months!

Manik was very shocked looking at the condition of Nandini.. Actually shock will be understatement ..he is beyond shock..he was looking at unconscious Nandini..she was sleeping but there wasn't peace on her face which was used to be there..

"Esa kya ho gaya in 2 months mei? ..that she changed this much?".. He thought with worry all over his face..

He had never thought that any day..he will witness this side of the girl ..he love the most.. It was heart wrenching to see her like this..

Navya : " Manik..".. She called him and a boy too walked towards him..but Manik was hysterically looking at Nandini ..

Navya : "Manik..".. She tapped a little on his shoulder..which brought him back to reality..he looked at her..with questioning eyes..

Navya : " bahar chalke baat karte hai..".. She said In a very slow voice as Nandini was sleeping..and she didn't wanted to disturb her..Manik nodded to her..and after taking the last glance of her..he walked out of the room..while diving in the pool of questions..

After sometime ..

Manik ..Navya and a boy..sitting on the sofa..

Navya : " Manik..he is Cabir.. My husband..".. She introduced that boy with Manik..and Manik just gave a faint smile..as right now he had loads of question in his mind..

Manik : "woh upar..".. He tried to ask her..but Cabir already answered..

Cabir : " she is my sister.. Nandini.. Nandini murthy.."...he told him..and now Manik looked at Cabir..and recalled all the things Nandini told him about her lovable brother..

Navya : "Manik..upar room mei tumne Nandini ka naam liya tha..I heard that..tum jante ho use?".. She asked after recalling that he took her name upstairs..

Cabir and Navya both looked at him intently.. While Manik now recalled what he just came across..

Manik : " Han Navya I know her..me and Nandini..we both were in same college..from last 3 years we were in same class..but .
She was never like this..she was fine 2 months ago..then..yeh sab kese?".. He asked being totally confused..while a lone tear eloped from Cabir's eyes.. He just can't bear his baby in this state..

Cabir : " Han..she was all fine..but 2 months mei sab kuch badal gaya..meri Nandini..meri ever so smiling Nandini badal gayi.. She lost her mental balance.. ".. He told him with grief while Manik was shocked.. No! This can't be true.. His star can't drown in darkness.. No! No! No! .. His heart started screaming.. And the pain was unbearable..

Navya : " Cabir..please ..sambhaliye khudko..".. She held his hand ..while he composed himself somehow.. But these stupid tears..they are not going to listen him..they just keep flowing..

Manik : "magar yeh sab hua kese?".. He asked being impatient to know everything he missed in this two months..

Navya found Cabir out of words..so she started narrating everything to him on behalf of Cabir..

Navya : " 2 months pehle Nandini cape town se wapas aayi.. 2-3 days..she was all fine..she was talking ..laughing..but then suddenly ..woh sabse door door rehne lagi..she used to stay in her room only..we always asked what's the problem..but she never told..dheere dheere usne baat Karna band kar diya..woh bas ek corner mei baithi rehti thi..then one day..she walked out from here in her car.. Then......".. She told him and a past incident flashed in front of her eyes..

(Flashback)

Cabir was all restless..he wasn't able to find his mannat In the villa.. She was no where to be seen..its been a hour from when Nandini is actually missing.. She hardly knows anyone in India then how can she go out without anyone's knowledge..