Chapter 4

Percy's POV:
I was going to start over, erase my past and act as if it never happened. My new name is now Alpha. Ever since Hestia made me her champion and her son I've been practing how to control the fire. I'm now able to:
-to travel around in a ball of fire
-make any food I wanted in thin air
-throw fire at anything or anyone
-heal things, this was a big boost cause then I didn't have to rely on God medicine.
Not only did I find out how to control fire. I found out that because I had the power over water I was able to water travel. It's similar to fire traveling but much easier all I had to do was melt my body into water and travel in the air. But the most dangerous power I figured out was that I was able to control a person using the water in the animals body. I can either petrify it of kill it instantly. It wasn't a power I was very proud of but I still practiced it just so I can have experience and use it for emergency cases. Lately I've been scaring monsters that tried to kill me by using that power, But I let others live to spread the news around about the new demigod that can kill anyone in an instant before the can say anything. I was not only known as Alpha but also as the Feared One. Cool right! All my life I was between the choices of surviving and death when facing a monster, but now it's the other way I'm the predator and they were the prey. You might be thinking that I'm turning evil... I'm not. I keep to myslef really, but if I do see someone in danger I help.
It's been a month since I left Camp Half-blood. I'm not bragging or anything, but I've become a lot stronger than I was at Camp Half-blood. When you look at me I'm lean, but when I fight you can see all my muscles. That's the best part because then I'm really light. The pouches that I first found when I entered the tent were perfect for the knives that I made from the Minotaur's horns. I used them for a place to put in the knives, both knives were on both sides of my hips. I kept riptide in my pocket knowing that if I were to lose it, it Wil always come back to me. Living by myself felt so free, I didn't have to worry about putting anyone in danger and I was able to do whatever I wanted. This was the first time in my demigod life that I ever felt free. Always thinking about my future and how if I do one wrong thing my whole life will change. Now being by myself none of that will happen.

Camp Half-Blood POV:
It's been a month since Percy left. Everything seemed so gloomy, all the smiles that use to be there when Percy was there turned to frowns. Every one was dissapointed and ashamed by their actions towards the Saviour of Olympus. When the gods found out about the actions of Dan they punished him so badly. He was going to spent a year doing whatever the God told him to do. They can force him to be their sparing buddy... anything that would please them. But that wasn't the end of it when the year is over Dan was going to spend 5 months in Camp Half-Blood doing what the campers told him to do. So pretty much is like was a living hell. But it would never compare to the damage done to Percy. No matter what they forced Dan to do they knew that Percy would never returned.

Percy's POV:
As I was sitting down from a long day of practicing my skills, in my tent....
"Back away!"
I immediately got up and ran outside to wear I heard the noise. A girl seeming only at the age of 9 was trying to fight off a giant. Running as fast as I could, I threw both of my knives at the monster and took out riptide and sliced and slashed all over the monster till he turned into dust.

"You can come out now, I won't hurt you. "
...