Chapter Seven *

A/N
Hi Peeps, how is you? Me is great, sometimes. This chapter is dedicated to kathyyjane because she writes awesome boyxboy stories. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, Enjoy. Also the picture above is Aiden.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Chapter Seven

Aiden

The next day Aiden rode with Kim to school. She kept asking so many questions about what had happened at the concert but Aiden just drowned her out like white noise.
Unsurprisingly she didn't get the hint that he didn't want to talk about it from his constant silence.

"So what led up to you telling him?" She asked him for what must've been the fiftieth time. "Hellooooo, Aiden? You know it's rude when you ignore people."

"I'm not ignoring you, I just don't want to talk about this right now." Aiden replied.

"Well you could have just told me that instead of wasting the whole drive." Kim pouted as they pulled into the school parking lot.

"I thought you would've gotten the hint when I want responding to any of your questions." Aiden said as he got out of the car and walked towards the school.

When they neared the school Kim shut up, not wanting to out Aiden. Aiden scanned the crowd for Sammy so he could avoid him. He really didn't want to see him right now. He knew that Sammy was disgusted by him liking him.

There was a lot of people at school today. Usually must people were absent on Mondays because they drank too much over the weekend and had a hangover. When Aiden's eyes finally found Sammy he was outside talking to some people that Aiden hardly knew. Aiden decided the best way to avoid Sammy and to go in the opposite direction that he was in, therefore he and Kim would have to go in the back door of the school.

Aiden grabbed Kim's arm and pulled her towards the back. "I don't see why you don't just walk by him. You guys have been friends since you were born, I don't think that even this could make him say something mean to you." Kim said, pulling her arm from Aiden's grip.

"I just don't want to okay." Aiden snapped back at her, causing a few people to look their way.

"Okay, okay. Fine, we don't have to talk about any of this."

They worked around the school until they reached the bottom of the stairs leading to the back doors. When they walked up the stairs someone ran past them and knocked Aiden's books to the ground. "Fag!" They heard the boy yell back at them before he disappeared behind a corner.

"What the hell was that about?" Kim asked. Aiden just stood there frozen. The boy had somehow known he was gay, why else would he call him that. If he knew then that meant that someone had leaked his secret and the only people who had known were his friends and family.

"Did you tell anyone I was gay Kim?" Aiden asked quietly, looking at the floor.

"No, why would I tell anyone. I have nothing against you and its no one else's business." Kim replied, looking a little offended.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID HE JUST CALL ME A FAG!!!!??" Aiden yelled, tears forming in his eyes. He again looked at the floor, not wanting Kim to see him cry.

"I don't know, maybe someone else told him." Kim replied calmly. She walked over to Aiden and wrapped him in her arms and turned his face towards her, wiping away his tears. "We're gonna figure this out. Okay?"

"Do you think it was Sammy?" Aiden asked as he finally looked her in the eyes. "I didn't wait to see his reaction to what I told him. He could be angry and telling everyone about me because of it."

"Aiden, he wouldn't do that. I've only known him since the beginning of high school but even I know that he's too nice and too carrying to do that, especially to you." Kim reassured him. "C'mon, we should be getting to class."

"You go. I think I'm just gonna go home right now."

"Okay, just text me when you get home so I know you're okay."

"Okay."

___________________________________
A/N

Why hello all off you beautiful Peeps. I know this is another shorter chapter but it's important. Oh, I feel so sorry for Aiden right now. I actually almost cried when I was writing this. :(

Anyways, please leave a comment and a vote so I know to continue this story. K that's all, byeeeee.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo