First Years Part l

I made a playlist to go along with Jhope at Hogwarts, feel free to listen.
http://8tracks.com/humanitiesshortest/jung-hoseok-at-hogwarts-first-year

A list of things could be etched deep into a piece of paper with a quill and easily describe a young boy named Jung Hoseok " Curious" "Joyous" "Courageous" but Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw nor Hufflepuff were never one of the titles he thought he'd ever posses or be on the list of his, mainly because Hoseok was Muggle-born what do muggles need worry themselves with Wizards and Witches. Hoseok grew up with a normal life, in the muggle world , a overachiever as sister, a baker for a mother and a blacksmith for a father, they didn't make as much as other parents and certainly not as much as wizard parents but it's what he'd grow up to be,life was comfortable. Ideas of trolls, beasts or magic spells never crossed his mind after the tender age of nine. Sure we all thought about and even attempted potions as a child but who thought we'd actually get a shot at brewing up some real magic ?

"You've got your sweater right and your ticket, oh what about your-" Hoseok's mother was more than nervous, sending off her youngest to a wizard school, frankly she didn't trust them "I got it I got it, look at all of this ... What exactly did you pack, my room ?" Voice full of humor soon fizzled out as he was given a stern look from his father. Quickly carts pushed past Hoseok, kids arranging from his age and up, fingers sweaty Jung Hoseok wasn't sure where they were off to. "I'll ask" Hoseok's mother smiled sweetly "now wait, let the boy do it, he put this idea in your mind to go off for God knows how long by himself, to play with potions and brooms, he's old enough to figure things out" his father wasn't too excited on the idea of one of his children going off to that wizard school with those wizard kids, it was just too weird to him, well if it was weird was Jung Hoseok weird ? After all he was just another one of those wizard kids. "I'll do it" faking a smile Jung Hoseok waited for a friendly face to ask where they were off to, after numerous times of asking walkers by, a happy orange haired boy shrugged and said it was his first year as well "I... I was actually following along, mind if I wait and see where they are headed ?" The oddly haired boy stutters "sure,  names Jung Hoseok" a smile tugged at his lips "Park Jimin" both nodded and waited together "ask her, she looks like she knows where she's going" Jimin points to a girl with (y/h/c) hair "n-no I better wait for someone who looks older" Hoseok shyly whispers "She's actually a first year, but knows exactly where she's going, what she's doing and probably what house she'll be in " a tall brunette smiles "whoa.. How ?" Jimin pokes his head around the tall boy as the girl is now joined by what seems to be her family "her father is a professor, she's a half blood, her brother and herself have been planning their lives for this, professor Jeon doesn't let us forget it." Watching as the girl heads their way Jung Hoseok's mouth goes dry "and Seokjin here has got a thing for her" a blond haired boy joins them with a smack to the back of the boy he calls Seokjin "do not, I'm a third year, nothing can be done about a first year and a third year, plus she's probably a Slytherin"  Jin huffs "so you do like her ?" Jimin laughs "Jeon (F/n) is smart well beyond her age, I adore that" Jin turns away but freezes as I look up at the laughing boys. "Well thank you Kim Seokjin, though I do hope you pay as much attention to your studies as much as you do to my intelligence" a cloud of laughter surrounds Jin as he turns back around "Namjoon I will kill you for that" Jin pushes the blond haired boy "worth it... Definitely worth it" Namjoon holds his sides. 
"Off to the train I suppose ?" Namjoon pushes his cart off. Both First years look down at their train tickets before confusingly staring back up at each other "nine and three quarters ?" Jimin and Hoseok question. "Right, well I guess you'd better watch us, you won't actually believe what I tell you" Jin shrugs and point at a brick wall "what about it ?" Jimin stands closer toward Jin to see closer. Namjoon waves goodbye to his parents before taking a running start "what is he doing ?" Hoseok half shouts before Namjoon disappears into the wall " that's how you get onto the platform" Jin explains "Now go on" Jin pushes the boys. Jimin links arms with Hoseok as Hoseok looks over at his parents both waving off at their child, taking a deep breath and gripping tight on to their carts with their free arm they run off, closing eyes tight last minute they find themselves in the same train station just a bit different and a train awaiting them "Hogwarts Express" Jimin reads aloud.

Taking their seats Jimin giggles as he cannot contain his excitement whispering of all the fun they'll have together in potions, they'll try out for quidditch he'll be the keeper and Hoseok will be the chaser, rambling  on about how he hopes they will be placed in the same house, Jimin failing to realize this is all new to Jung Hoseok, he never heard of Hogwarts before today nor quidditch and potions . Hoseok takes notice as I sit down, all of the train seats are taken and my brother still has not turned up, third year Min Yoongi sprawled out on half of the seat already fast asleep, how did he even get accepted again? I scuff at myself "how is it possible for you not to wake him ?" I question the now shouting boy "dunno, so Jin said you know your way around hogwarts" Jimin smiles, rushing his words as if he could barely get them out "I heard" my cheeks reddening from the reminder "I'm -" Jung Hoseok opened his mouth to talk but was cut off "I know I know I'm late" Jungkook pushes past me throwing his bag on the floor with a swift kiss to the top of my head, Hoseok looks away, if I was paying attention I would have taken notice but I was already too embarrassed "I really wish you'd learn to stop doing that, Jungkookie" pushing Jungkook away "and I wish you'd stop calling me Jungkookie" Jung Hoseok stands up and throws his bag over his shoulder "where are you off to first year ?" Min Yoongi finally comes to "oh look it's awake" I mumble "I'm gonna find a new spot" "too late, train is full, looks like you'll be stuck here all day" I smile "oh" Jung Hoseok falls back into his spot.