The Switch Part One Yoongi x Reader x bangtan

Bare with me, through this story Jimin and Yoongi switch bodies so when Jimin says something it's Yoongi vice versa, not a spoiler at all you'll learn about that in the first paragraph.

Rattling at my door soon turns into banging, pulling me out of my late night studies. At this rate I will never pass my owls. A huff of air passes my lips as I pull myself from the mountain of books scattered upon my desk.

"Y/n, I know you're in there, hurry the fuck up and answer"

"Jimin ?" I scratch my head with one hand as I place the other on the iron doorknob. "Jimin, is that you"

Jimin was never one to speak with such a sharp tongue, his voice always seeming a bit low but tonight his words rushed and profanity coming with such ease. Light pools into my room at my feet, before me stands to what only seems to be an aggravated jimin, pushing past me his vocabulary seems to have expanded since the last time I seen the shy boy.

"Fuck no, I was sleeping in the Slytherin common room and some familiar little giggles had woken me up, I assumed it was your lost puppy Jimin playing a prank, I probably wouldn't even have noticed. I opened my eyes and I was starting back at myself" Watching the blonde haired boy ramble about some prank that he played on himself I pinch my nose, I don't have time for this and I'm not even following along.

"Jimin, get some sleep it's way past curfew and you are delusional, it was but a dream" I spit, pushing the sleep deprived boy straight out into the hall. Namjoon has probably been helping Jimin study again and gone over bored with the hours.

"If you don't fucking help me I-" I slammed the door in the threatening boys face, I'm behind in studies and he is just helping me fail my future owls. Tho something was off, Jimin has never used such hostility with me before, actually raising his voice gives him anxiety, what's gotten into this boy, was he simply spending too much free time with Yoongi ?

Rubbing my eyes and stretching out of my bed I check my alarm, as usual up before the alarm could sound off or much less the sun could push past the smug fog easing in from the forbidden forest. Carrying along with my early morning routine before my morning classes I can't help but shake Jimin's visit last night. Ignoring my intuition I hug my books to my chest and make my short journey to my first class. Sitting down in herbology I peer across the sea of students and notice someone a bit out of place. Yoongi, he's not in this class but there he is chatting up with namjoon. Did.. did I just see him smile ?

"No it's fine, I volunteered yeah ? So If i blame anyone it should be myself." Yoongi let's out a short giggle. What the fuck is actually going on here ?

"Yoongs, I mean Yoongi" I correct myself as over the years Yoongi made it loud and clear pet names were not allowed, no matter how close they are to his actual name, tell me why he lets the first year girls call him "suga", it's disgusting really.

"Yoongi, what is it that you are doing here ?" I question, tho he didn't answer me, not even a pause in his sentence as namjoon took to my presences.

"Ahh f/n, feeling well ? You look sickly this morning ?" Namjoon skips on his words.

"I'm fine, just wondering when did Yoongi take this class" still no answer from my misplaced boyfriend who's looking right at me.

"Yoongi" namjoon nudged him from the side  " Yoongi transferred"

"Ugh, yeah that's right, to be closer to my jagyia" that word seems so foreign coming from yoongi's lips

"Excuse me?" This is too much

"you're excused" Jimin pushes past me, being late wasn't his forte so I'm slightly confused as to his arrival. "What are you doing here ?" Yoongi furrowed his brows "this is my class what are you doing here ?" Jimin pulls Yoongi from his seat.