2

A/N: So I decided to call the team of Finn Balor and Baron Corbin The Demon Wolf's. Since Balor dresses like a demon and Corbin is the lone wolf. The song above is used in this chapter.

Tonight was Smackdown and The Ascension faced Finn Balor and Baron Corbin. Other wise known as the Demon Wolfs, the number one contenders for the Tag Team Championship. I was planning to make an appearance tonight. Something inside of me gave me an uneasy feeling.

I was getting ready for the match in The Ascension's locker room. No not dressed. Before getting here I put on black tank top and black pants. With that I wore black compact boots, a black mask, my floor length cloak, a plain black choker, and black leather gloves. The last part of my outfit was my white wolf ears. I take the wolf thing pretty far.

Victor came up behind me as I was putting on my ears. I couldn't get the last one straight. Victor stood laughing at me as he fixed it. "Don't laugh you dork. How many times did me or Konnor have to help with your make up?" I asked.

Victor stood looking at the floor in defeat. I got him there. Konnor sat watching all of this. "Well Victor are you going to pout about that or get ready for our match," Konnor asked.

"I'm ready it was Alex here who wasn't," Victor tried to defend himself.

"Sure babe what ever you say," I said. I looked down at my phone. Noticing the time, it was time for the guys to leave. "Idiots it's time for us to leave."

The Ascension quickly got up and left. Today I was going out with them. So I was excited and nervous. I had five minutes to go. That was enough for one quick song. I chose to play Better Off Dead by Sleeping with Sirens. I went to the closet that I would use for my promo. I sat my phone down and played the song. Once it started I began singing. (Song is above if you want to hear it. )

Once the song was over I ran to join the Ascension. Demon Wolf's were already out there. We were waiting for commercial to end. Once we were heard the theme song Konnor and Victor were on their way out. They planed to go out first then let me out.

They got to the ramp they signaled me to join them. I pulled my hood up and ran out joining them. The crowed went nuts some boo's others were cheers. The Ascension did their normal I followed behind. Once we got to the ring I walked over toward the time keepers area. Demon Wolf's gave a confuse look but quickly got rid of it.

The bell rang and the match began. Konnor started of against Finn Balor. Balor strikes were faster then Konnor's giving him an advantage. The two kept at it for a few minutes before Victor and Baron Corbin got tagged in. Baron had the upper hand from the beginning. Being taller then Victor and bigger helped.

Let's just say The Ascension were getting there butts kicked. What happened next didn't help them one bit. New Day's theme began to play. Kofi was the one to first speak. "We have a bone to pick with The Ascension. One Monday's Raw you beat us and then attacked us. Xavier has a chipped tooth because of that creature." The Ascension lost their attention on the match giving it to New Day. Demon Wolf didn't. I kind of laughed at chipping Xavier's tooth.

Xavier spook next. "But you know what I may of had to be a dentist Tuesday but today is a new day. It's also the day we get you back."

Finn was behind Victor, both legal men, and went for the pin. 1.2.3 The Ascension lost. New Day ran into the ring and joined the attack on The Ascension. It became a 4 on 2 fight. I went under the ring and grabbed my equalizer or kendo stick.

I ran into the ring and fought the first guy who tired to hit me. Which happened to be Xavier Woods. Man this guy still wants a fight. I went to swing the kendo stick but it got pulled from my hands, by Big E. Fine I thought I can us my hands. I went to punch Xavier but was stopped by Kofi. Trying to punch Kofi failed to, Xavier grabbed my hand.

Baron and Finn had taken down The Ascension, leaving me to defend my self against five guys and one of them is almost 7 ft. I kept pulling my arms. I wanted to get out of here before something happened. Xavier and Kofi let go of my arms. I quickly tired to escape but ran right into Baron Corbin. He grabbed on to me, tightly might I add.

New Day left and The Ascension was put on a gurneys. Finn lead the way out of the ring. Baron held on to my arms as he lead me behind Finn. We walked in the back with fans in shock, thinking this was planned like they were told. If only they knew it wasn't I'm really being taken by Demon Wolfs.