Introduction

Start writing your story

Okay, so where to start? My name right. My name is Primrose Mitchell. I'm the basic 16 year old teenager with a normal life. Well, somewhat normal. Actually, not normal at all. I'm what people call a "boy magnet." A boy magnet is basically that one very attractive girl that has all the boys crushing on her. Like when I walk down the hall at school, mouths are open wide and eyes are glued. It just so happened that I got that blessing or curse when I was born. I haven't exactly figured out what it is. An abbility, blessing, curse, talent? I really don't know.

So let's go back to the eyes are glued part of this introduction. Boys' eyes might be glued on me, but Mine are glued on Grant Collins. He's my smokin' hot boyfriend. Like no kidding that you can see his 6 pack through his shirt. Isn't he the perfect guy for me? Well, that's what I thought at first, but then came the problems. But we won't get into that detail just yet. Let me just tell you this, just know that before you start to date, you're gonna go through a whole lot of crap. Dating is not all lovey dovey and all that jazz. You have to have committment, dedication, and a WHOLE LOT OF PATIENCE.

Now let's talk drama. By being head of the "Pops", (what popular kids are called) I have to be on top of knowing every piece of drama going on in this school. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I go to Hamilton High School of Orlando, Florida. Back to the drama. So, basically, everybody expects me to make and spread and create drama and rumors. It's kinda hard to make up tumors when you don't want to.

If you haven't noticed yet, being popular and being a rumor creator is not fun. This is not what I wanted my life to be like. I want to have more to work for than just being the most well-known person in school or becoming queen of the schools. Plus popularity doesn't last past high school.

I want to be that girl who leaves high school in 12th grade that leaves the legacy of greatness and achievement. Not the legacy of the best drama starter and boy magnet. I want more with my life. At home, I'm a totally different person, and I'd like you to show you the real me some time.

I don't really know if I want to live to two lives if I don't have to.

Authors' Note
Hi! This is the intro to my first story on Wattpad. I hope you like it. Of course they're will be longer chapters in the future. Don't forget to vote on the story.

Bye,
Lalacel 😊