Are you still struggling for Tahajjud and see no improvement?

A man said to al-Hasan al-Basri:

"O Abu Sa'eed, I sleep in good health, and I love to pray qiyaam al-layl, and I prepare water with which to purify myself, so why can I not get up?"

Al-Hasan said:

"Your sins are restricting you." He said, may Allah have mercy on him, "The slave who commits a sin will be denied the opportunity to pray qiyaam at night and to fast during the day.

So, what is to done?

Check the following Hadith.

Abu Hurairah radi Allaahu anhu said:

"Allah, the Exalted, has said:

'I will declare war against him who treats with hostility a pious worshiper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps coming closer to Me through performing Nawaafil (voluntary prayers or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, (so much so that) I become his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes; his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me something, I will surely give him, and if he seeks My Protection, I will surely protect him. '"

Allah becoming ones organs means Allah makes it difficult for his slave to commit sin through them. It doesn't mean that Allah descends in a person.

So let's increase in voluntary worship during the day and Dhikr... And Allah will make it difficult for us to disobey Him and Tahajjud easy upon us.