Crazy Over Strawberries [Eeteuk x Eunhyuk]

Whenever Eunhyuk was around, Eeteuk could smell strawberries. That’s because Eunhyuk had an obsession for strawberries like how he loves eating the fruit, making delicious sucking noises with some juice tricking down the side of his lips. Eeteuk can’t help but stare. He had been tempted a lot of times to lick the juice.

Like how Eunhyuk loves to eat strawberry yogurt, drink strawberry milkshakes or juice, brought strawberry candies in his bag all the time. He had always been generous and give something to Eeteuk, who thought that his breath was probably starting to smell like strawberries, which is way better than having bad breath anyway. He just wondered if he would taste like strawberries and thought that Eunhyuk must really taste like strawberries after all that strawberry flavored intake. The idea of kissing Eunhyuk briefly crossed in his mind but he immediately dismissed the thought as he decided that he must be going crazy from smelling and tasting too much strawberry flavored products.

When Eunhyuk finished taking a bath and entered the room, the smell of strawberries flooded in Eeteuk’s senses. “It’s your turn to take a bath now.” Eunhyuk said and before Eeteuk left the room, he could see Eunhyuk pulling out his strawberry scented cologne.

When Eeteuk entered the bathroom, he was really overwhelmed with the smell of strawberries. He knew that Eunhyuk must be using a strawberry scented shampoo and body wash. He had no idea why he was getting turned on by the smell of strawberries with thoughts of Eunhyuk and the things he do with strawberries. Eeteuk took a really long time to finish showering and even ended up using Eunhyuk’s shampoo.

“Eeteuk!!! You used my shampoo!!!” Eunhyuk pouted as he held his almost empty bottle of shampoo. “You should have asked my permission even if you know that I won’t get mad.”

Eeteuk wasn’t listening. He was too busy eyeing Eunhyuk’s glossy lips as he wondered if Eunhyuk used strawberry lip gloss. No, he KNEW that Eunhyuk was using it but what he didn’t know was why he wanted to lick that strawberry lip gloss off of Eunhyuk’s lips…damn. “You’re making me crazy.” Eeteuk sighed.

“Huh?” Eunhyuk was at loss and he was even more confused when Eeteuk pushed him to the wall, capturing his lips and sucking off before pushing his tongue. Eeteuk moaned as he could taste more strawberries inside Eunhyuk’s mouth.

“Your obsession with strawberries is making me have some crazy thoughts and do some crazy stuff like how I masturbated with thoughts of you and strawberries in the bathroom and how I’m kissing you right now and tasting strawberries in your mouth.” Eeteuk was losing control over himself and he only has to blame Eunhyuk and those fucking strawberry products.

Eunhyuk took something from his pocket and showed it to Eeteuk with a smirk. Eeteuk cursed before kissing Eunhyuk furiously again, wiping the smirk off. It was a strawberry flavored condom which was put into a good use later on.

THE END

AN:  They're cute when this pair is together on shows <3 They're really funny too~ hehehe! Please comment~!! ^^