CHAPTER 5: NEIGHBOURS

Hey guys sorry for late update
Caleb Ryder-Francisco Lachowski
********************************************************
Continued....
I formed an O. Woah this was totally different.After school was over jessica drove me home. I told her address. She told that she lived in same streets. Wait she just lived in opposite house. Neighbours!
In evening mom told we are going to visit our Neighbours. Well I was happy to see jessica.
But....
She had gone to her date. That means only caleb was here. Caleb's mom told him to take me to his room and have a little chit chat Yay life! Note the sarcasm. I was checking my phone and suddenly I stumbled upon him he grabbed me by my waist. Our faces were just inches apart I could feel his minty breath. "Caleb put me down" I said . "okay" he replied casually. Next moment I fell on my butt. Owww!
"So who are you Bella Matthews? What's your story?" He asked. "I already told you" I said. "Well I mean your interests" He said. "Well I love book reading. You can call me a book worm . A wattpad lover. Music and movies. Not to forget studies." I said.
"Any boyfriend?" He asked."No Boyfriend. I am single not ready to mingle" I said and he laughed. Well he has a beautiful smile.
"So tell me about you Caleb" I said . "me?" He asked. "Yeah you well I don't see anyone in this room" I said. "Well I am basically known as the bad boy. You know smart handsome." He said with smirk. "Yeah yeah I get that." I said. At that time my phone rang"Yash" I screamed with happiness........
************************************
I am sorry guys I was so busy with exams . I know it's very short chapter. Find out who is Yash in next chapter...My next goal is 60 votes.Then I am gonna update

Toodles