Cutie Mark Crusaders are back together!

Time to find out if Scootaloo will forgive her friends. 

An hour went by since the party started and there was still no sign of Scootaloo, the other fillies were starting to give up, when there was a small cheer at the the doors of the barns. Applebloom looked over her shoulder and gasped as she saw the orange flank of her other friend. "Scoot!" She grinned as she nudged Sweetie Belle before galloping over to her. "Scootaloo! We thought you would never show. We are really sorry for what we did." She said, hoping to be forgiven. Scootaloo watched the other two, before placing the present down next to others and sighing. "No I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of freaked out as much as I did." She said and cuddled them both. 
The mane six walked over to them once they saw them hugging. "Well now, looks like ya'll seem to be forgiven!" Applejack said and grinned, ruffling their manes up. "Oh yes!" Sweetie Belle replied. "Were back as the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" 
Applejack smiled more. "Yeehaw! Now that's what I call a write in the diary! Why don't you three write down what happened in it later, after the party. For now you yungens go and enjoy it! And Scoot well done for learning to fly." She said before walking away with the others apart from Rainbow. Rainbow looked down at Scootaloo. "You have really made me proud Scoot, honestly." She smiled and hugged the orange filly. "Keep at what your doing." She said softly, before heading back over to her friends and gossiping and talking. 

The three fillies enjoyed the party for the rest of the night and ended up staying over at Applebloom's. The next day they were walking around Ponyville, searching for any young filly that needed help in finding their true self. "This gets harder and harder each day, maybe we need to expand where we are working." Scootaloo suggested. "Maybe Cloudsdale or Canterlot." She said and turned to her friends. "Well my sister Rarity is going down to Canterlot soon. Maybe we could go with them?" Sweetie Belle replied and smiled at the idea. "Yes that would be good, but that's not for months. I think we should hop onto the next train and head to Canterlot and see if any young fillies there need us guys!" Scootaloo said quickly, flapping her wings quickly as she looked over towards the train that had just pulled up. "Hmm I don't know Scoot. I get what you going at but still. Canterlot is pretty big."  Applebloom replied to the orange filly but found herself nodding after and soon all three of them were heading to the train. "Don't you think our sisters will be a little bit annoyed if we go?" Sweetie Belle said as they stepped onto the train. "We will get back before they even know were gone!" Scootaloo said happily as the train set off and towards Canterlot. 

After a few hours they finally reached Canterlot and they all stepped off the train in search for colts and fillies, looking around as they walked. "Oh this is no used, most of the fillies here have their cutie marks already." Applebloom said softly and lowered her ears as they continued to walk. As they suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh so sorry.." Sweetie Belle said as they all stood up rubbing their heads. "It's okay, I should of been watching where I was going too!" The young voice spoke and chuckled a little. The other three fillies looked up at the young voice and gasped when they saw they had a blank flank. "Hey...You look like you were in a rush when you bumped into us. Are you okay?" Applebloom asked as she nudged the other two, smiling towards the young colt in front of them. "Yeah. I was just getting away from my class, they keep calling me names because of my flank..." He lowered his ears and looked down. The Cutie Mark Crusaders frowned. "We know how you feel, we were once called for our flank....But we can give you a hand, that's where we specialized! I'm Scootaloo, this is Applebloom." Scootaloo said, pointing her head to the yellow flank pony beside her. "And this is Sweetie Belle." She said, pointing her hoof to the other pony beside her. "What's your name?" They asked the colt. "My name is Berlot." He replied and smiled towards the three of them and began walking with them. "I haven't seen you three around here before, where are you from?" He asked. "Were from Ponyville." Applebloom replied happily as they walked. "Been in Canterlot your whole life?" She asked the young colt. "No, moved in from Manehatten. My dad owns a bank here. And we wanted a change." 

So they have met a blank flank called Berlot. Will he find his true calling with them?