Dream or Reality?

Omg,earth...I started to yell, as soon I touched the ground . Seven hours in the plane was enough for me.

My brother waited for me on airport, and seeing him after so much time, made me cry in his arms.
"Hush,don't cry silly girl,come on let's go home,you're so tired"

Seeing LA for first time gave me emotion that, I couldn't describe in words; I was just like a little girl who receive a doll.
"I left my heart in Tokyo la la la...laaaa" I was singing while my brother laughing.

After a quick shower, I entered in kitchen, guided by a tasty smell; I was so hungry that I was capable to eat all the table with spoons, and everything.

"So what do you want to do?"

"What do you mean?" I said with my fully mouth.

"I mean do you wanna sleep or go out?"

"Go out,I can't sleep now,just surprise me as usually"

It was for first time when I traveled in another country, and I founded everything fascinating. I remember when my brother called me,and said that he found a good job for me,at a music store; I jumped and screaming for happiness.
The owner of store was a friend of him, knowing that I have strong knowledge in music from 70' and 80' and he needed someone who can trust.
So here I am with my brother Jason, hanging out trough LA.

I was wearing a white t-shirt,shorted jeans,a pair of boots,my hair was in a high pony tail as usually,my favourite aviator glasses,and don't forget my very colourful bag.

Jason showed me The Grove,an important commercial place, and I must admit I never seen so many stores in my life and, many famous brands gather under the same roof.

After that we decided to visit the docks; I wanted to see those luxury boats, the sea.
Letting Jason behind, to talk with his girlfriend at the phone, I walked slowly among the docks.
I didn't saw a big dog running straight to me. I raised my eyes but, in next second everything was dark.
I realize, is because the dog was on top of me; trying to get him down, he moved a little and I froze, seeing how huge it was. He was looking at me,but suddenly started to cuddle with his tail and lick my face.
Seeing how friendly it was, I pushed him down over me, starting to arrange myself after that sweet beast turned me up side down.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone behind me "he usually jump only on a few people"

I turned around, and I saw man putting the leech to the dog, who tried desperate to jump again on me.

"I'm fine,don't worry,is good that nothing else happen, and I didn't fall in water, because I don't know how to swim"

I looked at his body,strong,muscular with a tattoo on a arm,sunglasses, hidding his eyes, and a beard...oh, boy what a beard.

"That's a big beard" I said to myself.

I turned to leave, but the dog pulled with force and again was jumping around me like crazy.

"I think he really likes you ha ha" laughed him.

"Sure does,very much" I replied, smiling.

While I walked away to the car, I turned my head,that guy was still standing there like it was watching after me.

Next week was a little busy. I started the work, and I agreed with Jack (the owner) to make some changes there, to give a new look to the store.
Putting Bob Dylan "Knocking at heaven's door" I was dancing and singing along with the song.

"sing and dance while you clean around here,,,I like what I see"

Scared, I turned around, seeing him,the guy with the dog with a big smile on his face