Fifth Universal Dominion Forever

No matter the means used, the cause of the fall of the kingdoms of this world will be the establishment of the Fifth Universal Empire, the Kingdom of God, under Christ.

“One like the Son of Man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days [God] … there was given unto him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away. … and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High” (Daniel 7:13,14, 27).

Jehovah will place the dominion of earth in the hands of Christ. God will “put all things under his feet” (1 Corinthians 15:27). However, the “kingdoms of this world” (Revelation 11:15; John 16:11), will not surrender peaceably so it will first be necessary to “Bind their kings with chains … execute upon them the judgment written; this honor have all his saints” (Psalm 149:8,9). Nor will Satan, the “prince of this world,” quietly yield his usurped authority. He must be “bound” and restrained by force (Revelation 20:1,2).

Enthroned with their Head, the overcomers of the present age will rule, bless and restore the groaning creation, which suffered under the selfish and beastly governments of earth. In the meantime, as the “broken pieces” are blown away and the fourth beast awaits the consuming fire, we pray fervently: “Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven.”