Chapter 13

[A/N]: Mama loves you so mama updated. xx

While they were in the bathtub with bubbles all around them, Louis asked, "Dawwy?"

Harry hummed as he was cleaning himself up with soap and leaning his back against the bathtub while the kitten was on the other end. The man just wanted to give him his space especially since he has a tail that he's always scared of stepping on.

Louis bit his bottom lip as he watched his master clean himself up with so much concentration and asked, "Can kitty have bebes with dawwy?"

Harry sighed as he stopped his movements and looked at his kitten. He said gently, "Baby, we have already discussed this..."

The hybrid looked down at the bubbles to avoid eye contact and said sadly, "B-But, pwease?"

His master gulped from how speechless he was and said, "Don't you want to get married first like Cinderella?"

Louis crawled over to him and went in between his legs as his tail moved around. He looked up at him once he got comfortable and asked softly, "When?" and looked at him with his big blue eyes innocently.

Harry rubbed his neck as he was trying to find a way to tell his hybrid that people don't just get married fast. I mean, unless they happened to live in Los Vegas. He was going to say something but his kitten straddled his hips and meowed while nosing at his sharp jaw. He said, "Kitten, I love you and all but people don't normally get married and have children to the person they kind of just met."

Louis frowned cutely with his cheeks pink as he said while looking into his green eyes, "Kitty not care. Kitty luv dawwy," and cocked his head to the side to see if he would change his mind.

Harry said with a chuckle, "I figured you wouldn't but I..." as he looked into his innocent eyes, he let out a soft sigh and continued, "I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of your innocence. I want you, I really do but you don't know me that well."

The kitten had his eyebrows pinched together in confusion and said, "Kitty does not know in sense, kitty want bebes."

Harry groaned as he rolled his head back against the bathtub and said in defense, "I don't think I can change your mind," then looked at the kitten who was still straddling him and said softly, "You make me the happiest and I have no doubt in my mind that you would make the perfect mommy."

Louis meowed in adoration with his blue eyes wide at his master's sweet words and said, "Kitty's happy hawwy dawwy."

Harry smiled widely and cooed as he rubbed his thumb over his kitten's soft curves. He said quietly, "And you're my happy little bean," and pecked his face repeatedly.

The hybrid giggled as he tried to move away but his master held him close around his waist and said after he settled down on top of his chest, "Dawwy?" while listening to his heartbeat that always seemed to calm him down.

Harry looked down at his kitten and said, "Yes baby?" and rubbed his back gently.

Louis looked up at him sleepily and said, "Kitty sweepy," and nuzzled into his chest for comfort.

With a nod, he picked him up in his strong arms and dried him so that he doesn't get sick but made sure not to hurt his kitten ears. Once he was done, he carried him to their bedroom and got him all dressed up in his yellow panties along with his banana pajamas.

The curly haired lad just wore his boxers because he was in a hurry to go back to the toilet to make sure the water was fully drained. He went back to his kitten who was curled up in his master's side of the bed with his tail wrapped around himself.

Harry's eyes softened at the sight in front of him and smiled as he made his way over to the king sized bed. He slowly removed the blankets from under the kitten so that he doesn't end up sleeping cold. Once he got the blankets safely around him, he spooned him gently and brought him into his arms.

The hybrid stopped curling in a ball and turned around to hide himself in his master's arms in hopes of finding warmth. He meowed against his chest tiredly while Harry was rubbing his back to make sure that his baby wasn't cold anymore.

Harry whispered against his forehead once he knew that he was fast asleep, "I will give you as many babies as you want. Just not now, I promise," until he fell asleep himself.

--

Someone was banging on their door roughly at 5 a.m. in the morning which made the kitten wake up terrified. He was shaking while trying to wake his master up by saying repeatedly, "Dawwy," and tried pulling his hand to sit up in hopes that he would wake up but he was too weak.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion while he was asleep, wondering what's going on. He slowly opened his eyes to see his hybrid whimpering in fear while shaking him. He sat up immediately in alarm and said, "Hey, why are you crying? It's okay, I'm here," and held him close.

That's when he realized that someone was banging on their door. He slowly pulled away from the hug and said while holding his hybrid's shoulders gently, "Stay here, don't move, I will be back," and stood up to leave the room.

Louis looked at his master, horrified but couldn't say anything because his master already stormed out of the room. He hid under the blankets just in case the murderer was going to come and find him.

Surely, he won't find him under the blankets, he hoped.

Harry opened the door and said, "It's five in the fucking morning –"

"You and I need to talk. Now."

"Zayn, what the fuck?"