Cosmic confetti

Information from www.cosmicconfetti.com

„Not too long ago, fate whipped up its ethereal magic and compelled five girls to surrender the norm. Together, they experienced life-changing adventures (too many to count) and became sisters through a strong connection over a love for music and creativity. Inspired by each other's talents, and with their individual projects blooming for quite some time, the group as a whole gained a unique array of abilities to bring to the table.

In the early hours of 2016, a new spark between these five ignited instantly. They knew -- this was the time to combine forces and produce something powerful and great -- something bigger than themselves. That something became Cosmic Confetti.

The celestial bond shared by Cosmic Confetti is based on four core virtues:

EMPOWERMENT

PASSION

INDIVIDUALITY

CONFIDENCE

Cosmic Confetti is the galactic manifestation and celebration of these virtues. You're invited to the party, and they are beyond thrilled to share this journey with you! Stay tuned for a beautiful cluster of collaborations bound by the gravity of their creativity and friendship. We hope you'll enjoy Cosmic Confetti's timeless ideas, which are promised to be sweeter and wilder than any of them could have ever dreamed."