Chapter 17:

Today was Monday and i was back at school and next monday i have another scan. I am now 5 months pregnant, im more than half way there but i was only just starting to get fat. I was wearing leggings and a baggy jumper so no one could see. I didn't want anyone finding out thats for sure. 

'I'm outside your house Ri, hurry up'XXXXXX' 

Justin really didn't know when to wait. He was such a baby. 

"Bye mom" i shouted as i ran out the door. 

"Bye sweetheart have a good day" My mom shouted from the other room. 

I shut the door behind me to see Justin standing there waiting for me. 

"Hey baby" justin said in his muskey voice and then kissed me. 

"Hellooo" I said and then we walked hand in hand to school. 

I really didn't care what people thought of me and Justin dating, i loved him and they were all just jealous. I changed Justin, they should love me. If im honest he was a bit of a dick before i walked in his life. 

I walked over to Selena as i saw her at her locker. I walked with Justin. But for some reason people were giving me looks. I thought it was just because me and Justin were dating so i shook it off. 

"Hey Sel, how are you?" I asked my hand still locked to Justins. 

"I'm good, gotta go" Selena said. 

She was acting so blunt and just everyone was acting weird. 

"Justin, have you realised everyone's acting really weird?" I asked looking up to him. 

"Well...yeah, but im sure its nothing. I'm gonna go talk to Vanessa, Zac and the rest hope austin's not there but i will see you after second period" Justin said and kissed my cheek and walked away. 

I went to my locker and that's when demi and Miley came up to me. 

"Hey, urm...Ariana we need to ask you a question thats been going around school?" Demi said. 

I looked around and there were only a few people standing around. I was scared for what they were going to say but confused. I bet its a stupid thing like did you and Justin have sex or something. 

"Okayyy" i said slowly shutting my locker. 

"Well a rumor was going around saying you were pregnant and the baby isn't Justins?" She asked. 

I started to panic, oh my god they all knew and there was nothing i could do about it!

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?" I asked. 

They sighed "Austin" Miley said. 

I pushed them aside and walked straight to Austin's group, they were with Vanessa and that lot and Justin but Justin was keeping his distance with Austin. Miley and Demi followed behind me. 

"Babe" I heard Justin say as he walked up to me. 

I kept my eyes straight on Austin as everyone in the big group went quiet. 

"AUSTIN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL EVERYONE, YOUR A NASTY PIECE OF WORK, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND OUT!!" i screamed making my voice crack. 

Justin ran up to me. 

"Whats going on?" Justin asked gripping hold my my hand. 

Near enough the hole school gathered round us as i was ready to rip out Austin's insides. 

"Wow chill, little slut...you know Justin i was wrong i thought you were the one that goes round sleeping with girls, but its ariana that goes round sleeping with other men" Austin said with a grin on his face. 

"What the fuck are you on about?" Justin asked having no idea what was going on. 

"Justin everyone knows....everyone knows I'm pregnant and its not your kid.." I said and everyone gasped. 

He looked down. 

"WHO FUCKING TOLD YOU AUSTIN!" i shouted. 

"Selena.." he said. 

Everyone gasped including me. we were supposed to be best friends and she told everyone. i wanted to break down and cry. 

"Do you know what Justin, that kid isn't yours why are you still with her, its not your kid and it never will be, that kid will never love you more than its actual dad and you would be the worst dad ever, just leave that slut already" Austin said. 

Everyone looked at Justin as i saw the tears in his eyes, he knew Austin was telling the truth because really austin did tell the truth but usually the way he says it makes it worse. Justin quickly looked at me and i glanced at him for a few seconds. he was waiting for me to say something but we all knew it was true. 

He then walked away through the crowed. I was going to chase him but i had to find Selena. I was so angry with her. I trusted her more than anyone. 

________________________________________

Author:

Hey guys please tell me what you think and if you think i should add some more charecters in, or add a big event of your choice. why do you think Selena told Austin? Do you think Ariana should stay friends with Selena? Do you think Ariana and Selena are good/cute together? And do you think Austin is too harsh to everyone..?

Answer these questions and i will vote every chapter of one of your books, i will tell my followers to read one of your books and i will read one of your books myself.... 

comment the answers...

Love you alll xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo