Chapter 5 He Will Be Okay

I headed to the hospital after a few minutes I got to the hospital I got out and locked my car and headed to the emergency room I saw Emmett standing outside fighting with the front desk lady "I'm sorry Mr. swan but you can't go back right now" she said "he is my father and I wanna see him" he argued.

"Em babe come on okay" I said he looked at me "Bella, I don't know what wrong with him, they won't tell me" he said that was unusual "ma'ma could you tell us what's wrong with Mr.swan please" I said kindly "I'm sorry but I can't do that" she said I was about to bitch slap her "I'm sorry but my father is your boss, Dr. Cullen so I would like to hear what's wrong and I would like to hear it now" I said.

She sighed in defeat "his liver is failing Dr. Cullen is trying his best to do what he can" she said and than she answered the phone Emmett turned around and looked at me "Bella what am I gonna do? if I lose him I'm gonna have nobody, my parents are gone" he said I was confused.

"What are you talking about isn't your mother alive?" I asked he shook his head "no, when they came for Avery they killed her to all I have is my no good step dad that gets drunk everyday and hour" he said sitting down.

"Izzy, Em are you okay?" ally asked coming into the emergency Em didn't answer I shook my head "don't talk about it, his liver is failing and dads doing all that he can to save him" I said.

"Save him as in turn him?" ally whispered I shrugged "I hope not" I whispered back "Emmett?" I heard I was confused "jake?" he said getting up oh great "Emmett are you okay man?" he asked giving him a bro hug "no, they said his liver is failing" Emmett said he nodded than he looked at me "who is he?" he asked directing his attention to me.

"Oh that's Isabella Cullen, izzy or Bella most people call her izzy" he said "oh sorry Bella this is Jacob black jake this is Bella Cullen my girlfriend" Emmett said jake gave me a dirty look I gave one back.

"I need to go call me when you hear anything alright?" jake said Emmett nodded and left "Emmett he will be okay" I said just than my dad came out he didn't look happy or pleased with himself that's not good Emmett jumped up "Emmett I'm sorry but I tried my best" he said.

Oh no! "both of his livers failed, he drank to much" Carlisle said Emmett looked devastated just than he drop to his knees and started bawling I rushed over to him "Emmett it's gonna be okay" I assured him.

He kept bawling his eyes out is this what it felt like to loose someone you love? "Emmett is there anywhere you can stay with?" Carlisle asked he shook his head "I'm not staying with my step father he is a drunk" he said.

"Em why don't you go take a seat I have to talk to my dad" I said he nodded and went and sat down I looked at him "what are we going to do?" I asked "well he can always come and stay with us" Carlisle said I smiled at that thought "would it be okay?" I asked he nodded "of course I love helping people, give him a week and start packing he can stay at the houses till than" he said and went back to work.

Emmett's POV

He is dead? he didn't make it? "Em are you okay?" ally asked I shook my head "how did this happen?" I asked "izzy what happened?!?" Rosalie an Edward said rushing in she looked at them and shook her head "Em I'm so sorry" rose said hugging me.

"Carlisle said that he can stay at our house" izzy said I nodded "but he said give you a week and than you need to go back and pack" she said I sighed and nodded this was gonna be hard.

3 years later

It has been 3 years since my dad has passed away izzy brought me out of my thoughts "Em are you ready to go?" She asked I sighed and nodded we were going to his grave for the second time in 3 years since I was so close to my father I never got up the courage to go to the grave.

I always felt bad for not going but everybody kept telling me that I wasn't "babe I feel so bad for not going more" I said a week before "Emmett stop blaming yourself okay" she said I nodded and kissed her.

"Than we will go next week okay" I said she nodded and left yup you did guess it me and Bella have been dating for 3 years and no I haven't asked the question and I haven't had time to iv been going to work and other stuff ally stopped me and hugged me "you'll do fine" she said I looked at her "how do you know?" I asked she pointed to her head "oh ya bye ally" I said and headed to the car.

Izzy drives fast which I don't mind I just don't want to die "I'm glad once I'm turned I won't have worry about almost dieing" I said just than she stepped on the brakes I hit the dash bored "what the hell?!?" I said she looked at me sad "in a your turned?" she said "yes Bella I'm gonna have to be turned sometime" I said she dry sobbed "I'm not gonna damn you to this life Emmett" she said.

"Fine I'll ask Alice or Carlisle" I said she looked at me "you wouldn't" she said I looked at her "Bella I have to be like you some day and I want it to be soon" I said she sighed and started driving again we got to the grave yard and we got to the grave and stayed for a few minutes than we left.

The whole ride home it was quiet I don't know if it was because of the grave or because of the turning subject "Emmett I love you with all my heart but.." she said "but what?" I said a little annoyed "I know what happens your gonna want blood so much" she said I scuffed "whatever" I did and we didn't speak again.

We got home and we went our separate ways "I'm going hunting" she said and left I headed upstairs to our room I laid down and not 2 seconds later ally came into the room and bothered me "what now ally?" I asked "Emmett your sister isn't dead" she said I instantly sat up.

Izzy's POV

I knew I made Emmett mad but I didn't want to damn him to this life I love him with all my heart I would do anything for him a sense of another vampire came across my trail I followed it and I found a girl that looked about 16 or 17 she was feeding on an animal she looked at me and hissed.

"I'm not here to hurt you" I said she stood up and straighten herself "what's your name?" I asked "Avery swan" she said it can't be "do you have a brother named Emmett swan?" I asked she nodded "i did I don't know what happened to him" she said I looked into her eyes they were golden "I know where he is, just let me catch a few deers and we can head back" I said she nodded and I caught some and we headed back.

When we got back everybody was downstairs Emmett got up and looked at Avery "Avery?" Em said than they embraced in a hug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What did you think? Avery is back huh? I have some plans for her so I brought her back don't be to mad love ya guys Shawna out!